SOLD Boston, MA 1991 Landcruiser 230,xxx miles Gas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
green
Outside Link
https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/hampton-1991-toyota-landcruiser-80/7221797110.html
1991 Toyota Landcruiser FJ80 4WD 4x4

This is a 1992 Toyota Landcruiser FJ80, 80 series cruiser. It is bombproof, and an incredible overlanding, adventure, and off-roading vehicle. Full time 4WD, locking Center Differential with dashboard switch.

I am giving you a totally honest account of the vehicle here as I don’t want any surprises when you come to see it. Due to Covid I am only showing it to serious buyers.

This Cruiser has been taken care of, serviced professionally, and had loads of work done to keep it running smoothly. In the last 6 months it has a new front end, new belts, new tires, replaced valve cover gaskets, always on top of oil changes, and totally swapped out all fluids, (including transfer case).

I have modified it to be used for overlanding. It has a full-size bed built into the back, with storage space underneath and a “kitchen” that pulls out to prepare and cook on. You can easily remove this setup if wanted (it slides in and out), and bolt back in the rear seats (also included).

The paint is Herculiner truck bed liner, so there is never an issue with paint chips or scratches while off roading.

It is an excellent vehicle that will last another 200,000 miles just by changing the oil on time. Having said that, it is a 1991, and there are loads of quirks. Nothing that effects the performance, but worth noting.

Quirks:

Intermittent Check Engine Light for Code 71. It is showing because there is no AC.

Sun Roof is stuck shut. The motor is on its way out, so I opted to shut it and leave it that way rather than risk having it burn out in the open position one day.

Rear Passenger door does not lock or unlock with the automatic locks.

Shift Lock needs a solenoid replaced. This is not an issue as the Override button is right next to the shifter. Only needed to get out of Park. Think of it like an extra security system in case someone tries to steal it.

Because of these quirks I am selling the vehicle as is where is. More photos to come, feel free to reach out with questions, but please only if you are seriously interested in the vehicle.

20201106_123808.jpg

20201106_125413.jpg

20201106_130955.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom