For Sale Boise, ID - ARB Skid Plate System 200 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Selling a full set of ARB Skid Plate system for 200 series LC. It's brand new, still in the box. I purchased it from Slee about a year ago and never installed them. I'm located in Boise, ID but will be traveling to Denver this weekend from the 10-11th. So if you're somewhere along the way I'd be more than happy to bring them with me. We also travel to SLC every so often as well.

Asking: $750. They're big and heavy so unfortunately no shipping.

Last edited:
TTT

Selling a full set of ARB Skid Plate system for 200 series LC. It's brand new, still in the box. I purchased it from Slee about a year ago and never installed them. I'm located in Boise, ID but will be traveling to Denver this weekend from the 10-11th. So if you're somewhere along the way I'd be more than happy to bring them with me. We also travel to SLC every so often as well.

Asking: $750. They're big and heavy so unfortunately no shipping.

Do you know what the weight is? When is the next time you are coming towards Denver or near it?

Do you know what the weight is? When is the next time you are coming towards Denver or near it?

According to Slee’s product page it weighs 96lbs. Unfortunately my travels to Denver won’t be for the foreseeable future. So not really sure when.

Thank you. What is the furthest south you will be in the foreseeable future.

I potentially may be in Salt Lake area in the middle of March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom