board color. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Threads
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
We have two choices for background color. The Sort of "sage" we currenly have or black like the rest of mud.

The light background clearly indicates that we are on the club board as opposed to being someplace in the general forums. We can switch if the majority wants, it doesn't matter to me.

D-

We have two choices for background color. The Sort of "sage" we currenly have or black like the rest of mud.

The light background clearly indicates that we are on the club board as opposed to being someplace in the general forums. We can switch if the majority wants, it doesn't matter to me.

D-

Sage. I like knowing where I am, or not.

I personally think the biege is a little easier on the eyes, at least on my monitor. Might be nice to have the club stuff separated from the regular Mud blah, blah, blah by color. Or not.

So, C-Dan...

You never saw fit to grace us with your presence at Yahoo, so the whole club had to move over to your world so we can talk.

juane

It looks like the beige background doesn't have a different color text for hyperlinks. In the black backgroung links are a light orange.
But with this background we get this? www.ih8mud.com

You never saw fit to grace us with your presence at Yahoo, so the whole club had to move over to your world so we can talk.

juane

I can ignore this too if you like.;)

It looks like the beige background doesn't have a different color text for hyperlinks. In the black backgroung links are a light orange.
But with this background we get this? www.ih8mud.com

I noticed the same thing so check out the "adapting to web forum" thread to see a simple work-around. (Ex: https://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109 is underlined by using the [ u ] tags or use the advanced editing and select underline.)

-Mike-
97 FZJ80

hhhhmmm....I could turn the underline on for links too.....at least for this theme....

the color is different, just not significantly...

hhhhmmm....I could turn the underline on for links too.....at least for this theme....

the color is different, just not significantly...

Turning on underline for links in this theme would be good.

Thanks!
-Mike-

I like the "sage" color better. How does someone go about making an avatar and a signature line? I'm too lazy to search and whenver I do searches, I get a lot of irrelevant crap that takes hours to wade through to find the useful information.

Marc
'87 FJ60

How does someone go about making an avatar and a signature line?

Up at the left hand corner of this page is a "User CP" button. Click on that and it will give you several options for editing your personal stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom