Bluff City Cruisers Registry and Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Bluff City Cruisers-

I’ve never been on ih8mud before, so not sure if this is even OK, but I live in Germantown and I have a 1997 Landcruiser that I am very reluctantly about to sell. When I say it’s a gem, I mean it’s a gem. I’m only the second owner. First owner bought it new in Texas. No rust, never seen snow, mud, or off-roading of any kind (I’m embarrassed to admit that). 151,000 original miles, mechanically perfect, brand new ARB brush guard and brand new 8000lb Warn winch. Winch cable hasn’t ever even been unwound. It’s my everyday driver, and I am selling it because my job is about to require me to drive about 30,000 miles a year and I need a pickup truck. My asking price is 14,900, but I am going to take 13,900 (firm) for it as it needs a new drivers side door handle (handle works fine, but I snapped the handle piece off trying to open it in the last ice storm) and it needs a new seal on the sunroof (will leak in a heavy rainstorm. I just put gorilla tape around the edge to prevent the leak). I’m knocking $1,000 off the price to have those things fixed.

I don’t know if anyone really checks this thread that much, but I love this rig like it was a child, and if I have to sell it, I want it to go to a Landcruiser nut like me. Attaching a couple pics. My number is 901-461-3200. Please call or text if interested. Listing it Friday if it doesn’t sell before then.

Please let me know if there is a better place to do this sort of thing. Thanks for reading!!

F579383D-6C91-4C2B-8D8B-5F065EE3F925.jpeg

3CC8BABB-5247-4922-AB38-057C79215AEB.jpeg

D2BF4F7B-971F-486F-A4DC-602E50868BB3.jpeg

07F64297-B424-4C60-BE5C-5207014B64C7.jpeg

B9D9512D-E8B0-45AD-9BE1-77616D2A72BB.jpeg

Hey all,

Is this the right clubhouse to post in for Middle Tennessee? Moving from Sacramento to Rutherford county in February and looking to meet up with some cruiser heads.

Hey all,

Is this the right clubhouse to post in for Middle Tennessee? Moving from Sacramento to Rutherford county in February and looking to meet up with some cruiser heads.
Hey, I just moved to middle Tenn from Memphis. Probably want to check out the STLCA group.

Wondering if anybody is still active in Memphis. I have a FJ60:1985. Been parked in driveway for last 10 years. Bringing her back to life.

Wondering if anybody is still active in Memphis. I have a FJ60:1985. Been parked in driveway for last 10 years. Bringing her back to life.
There are quite a few, but no one hangs out in this clubhouse any more. Hit up the Bluff City Cruisers Facebook page and introduce yourself.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom