Bluff City Cruisers Registry and Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It was great seeing everyone the other night at Dan McGuiness!

I was thinking about it, and thought it would be cool to have pictures of everyone's Land Cruisers in the "Sticky" section of the Bluff City Cruisers Forum. Since I'm new and haven't met everyone yet, I thought it would be nice to know who is driving what so I can identify people when I see them around town.

What does everyone think? :meh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig.

Maybe a short post about ourselves, like age, location, where ya work, what ya drive, what kinda experiences you've had. Whatever.

I don't drive a Cruiser, so I'll be the black sheep with other Toyota products :D

Introduction Thread

It seems that maybe David just wanted a place to register / disclose vehicles.

What about a thread for people to say a little about themselves?

Good idea Jordan! Let's do both personal introductions and truck info. Now I need to go get some pics.

Hello. My name is Slabby and I'm an Aries... The truck, she is an LX, and is a work in progress:

a8fe28b5.jpg

My name is mike. I split my time between Memphis, Hot Springs, and somewhere in Asia. I have a 98 100 series that is almost done but for the rear bumper, dual battery kit, mean green alternator, sas, and some weather tech mats.

I also have an 88 62 that might be for sale.

Here are some pics, first one from this morning.
image-4108993624.jpg
image-2751352959.jpg
image-2444200379.jpg
image-79472339.jpg
image-512043967.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, where was that second picture taken? Great looking truck and nice bow wave

Geez man, how much water did you have in your cab after that? I keep going back and looking at that pic, doing the mental gymnastics on where (if that were my truck) the dizzy would be in relation to the water level.

I'd be pretty puckered!

My name is Steve, I'm originally from Atlanta, am part of the Ga Cruisers chapter of TLCA and am active duty Navy. I've had all years of Toyota trucks but just check my signature for the current inventory. I'm normally in a green 2wd Toyota until I can get my DD, the VW in my sig, back operational (engine transplant).

Here's my current trail rig and only fully operational Toyota 4x4 at the moment.
First pic is the day I bought it (yes, bought not built)
Second pic was near the top of "Rock Garden" at GSMTR
Gecko2.jpg
Gecko1.jpg

I think there's an FJ somewhere but we don't see it much, but there's 40's, 60's, 80's, minis, Runners.... The FJ may just complete the mix - bring it.

Ok. It has a while to go before it's ready for any serious wheeling but it's coming. I want to get tires and armor first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom