Bluff City Cruisers Registry and Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been a while since I've been a lurker on here. Sold my fj40 a few years ago and purchased a 1997 LX450 to build. 255,000 miles and pretty well freshened up.

Has anyone ever thought about throwing together a Facebook forum for BLUFF CITY? Seems like that would be an easy way to stay connected with what's goin on around Memphis.

Hey guys I'm in Memphis with a 62 and have yet to come to a meeting. when is the next time y'all are getting together.

Hey guys I'm in Memphis with a 62 and have yet to come to a meeting. when is the next time y'all are getting together.

2nd Tuesday of every month, 6:00 at the Sanderlin Fox & Hound.

If you're in the Facebook group (Bluff City Cruisers), I'll send out an invite beforehand.

:beer:

I'm new to the group. Not sure how it all works. But my daily driver is a 2005 100 series with Old Man Emu suspension and 32" Toyo All Terrains. Just found a '71 FJ 40 with a rebuilt 350 in it. I usually drive it around town a few minutes a day.

I'm new to the group. Not sure how it all works. But my daily driver is a 2005 100 series with Old Man Emu suspension and 32" Toyo All Terrains. Just found a '71 FJ 40 with a rebuilt 350 in it. I usually drive it around town a few minutes a day.

Welcome to the group! If you have a Facebook account, look for the Bluff City Cruisers page. That's where most of the planning and communicating goes on.

Just came across this! Just requested to be added to the Bluff City page on FB. Are y’all still meeting?

Daily driving a ‘99 with 97k on it. OME Suspension with 33” BFG’s. Rocky Road Outfitters rock sliders. Yakima megawarrior rack. Working on a slow build up... next order of business is a front bumper.

Just came across this! Just requested to be added to the Bluff City page on FB. Are y’all still meeting?

Daily driving a ‘99 with 97k on it. OME Suspension with 33” BFG’s. Rocky Road Outfitters rock sliders. Yakima megawarrior rack. Working on a slow build up... next order of business is a front bumper.

Welcome! We do still meet semi-regularly. Usually the 2nd Tuesday of the month if there’s enough interest - keep your eye on the FB page.

What part of town are you in?

Welcome! We do still meet semi-regularly. Usually the 2nd Tuesday of the month if there’s enough interest - keep your eye on the FB page.

What part of town are you in?
Great! Hopefully catch the next one. East Memphis near Colonial and Park

Great! Hopefully catch the next one. East Memphis near Colonial and Park

Sweet! I’m right around the corner at Goodlett & Southern.

What's up everybody. Are you guys still meeting in Memphis?

'97 Collectors Edition in Red
Chickasaw Gardens

What's up everybody. Are you guys still meeting in Memphis?

'97 Collectors Edition in Red
Chickasaw Gardens

We have not been lately, but there's been a recent rejuvenation in behind-the-scenes activity on multiple fronts, so maybe there's enough interest to fire the meetings up again!

...psst...

@dbbowen
@DirtRoads
@heckler
@rboutwe75

fzjmemphis, you dont happen to be Harrison? It's Mark

Yeah lets all meet sometime

We have not been lately, but there's been a recent rejuvenation in behind-the-scenes activity on multiple fronts, so maybe there's enough interest to fire the meetings up again!

...psst...

@dbbowen
@DirtRoads
@heckler
@rboutwe75

Ayyyyye.

In, thanks for the chance. Gimme a date. Availability is..competitive but I can make anything work. I'd offer up my shop for a fish fry or burgers or something but my house is about to get ripped open for a bathroom remodel. Still possible if we don't need running water, which isn't required for beer and pretzel consumption.

I'd be interested! New to the Land Cruiser game. Recently snagged a 91. It's the newest car I own. Looks like hell as most of the clear coat has checked out, but it runs and drives pretty well. It's the newest vehicle I own. I'm a vintage BMW fanatic that decided to try something different.

Im in. Unfortunately the fox and hound we used to meet at was closed due to drug sales. Sup memphis! Might need to find a new meeting spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom