Bluff City Cruisers Registry and Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah I gotcha. Yeah nothing too much in town as far as wheeling goes unless you want to roll around with the hicks on 4wheelers in the bottoms in the mud. If you got any decent spots I'm down for a ride.

There's some decent pipeline trails in north Mississippi, but I don't know how far they go for. Pretty mild stuff but some decent hill climbs

Hot Springs ORV Park in Hot Springs AR and Hawk Pride Mtn in Tuscumbia AL are each about three hours away. A little far for a day ride, but fun places. Hawk Pride doesn't have much that won't risk body damage though. HSORVP has plenty that body damage is avoidable, but undercarriage/driveline damage risks are higher. Don't take "nice" rigs to either one if it's gonna be really wet though; body damage is very likely in that scenario.

I've been going to the hot springs park. Never heard of the Alabama one. Thanks for the heads up

Just depends on how crazy you want to get and how much time you have. Your best bet for adventure is Windrock Park in NE TN. The majority of their 300 miles of trails are best for mild 4x4's, but it's 5-6 hours away. Look up Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride (GSMTR) and try to attend that event next May. Great way to meet like-minded Toyota wheelers and see lots of trail miles.

Great, just curious, but have you ever heard of sugar creek or something like that? Its supposedly a little north of memphis, but seems to be big with the Z71/4wheeler/whistlin dixie crowd. I think once my build on my firstgen 4runner is done Ill be able to more confidently take on Hawk Pride

Last edited:
Great, just curious, but have you ever heard of sugar creek or something like that? Its supposedly a little north of memphis, but seems to be big with the Z71/4wheeler/whistlin dixie crowd. I think once my build on my firstgen 4runner is done Ill be able to more confidently take on Hawk Pride
I have been to Sugar Creek numerous times. It's the place to go for bouncing off trees. Kinda neat in some places but it's mostly a bunch of loose dirt hill climbs and muddy stream bed departures. Super fun place on a quad I think.

Hello All! My name is Michael and I have a 2010 FJ Cruiser. Jason from Toyota Trucks and Trails podcast recommended I seek y'all out. I am a member of the http://midsouthfjcruiser.com local group and always looking to meet other Toyota owners.
IMG_1165.jpg

Hello All! My name is Michael and I have a 2010 FJ Cruiser. Jason from Toyota Trucks and Trails podcast recommended I seek y'all out. I am a member of the http://midsouthfjcruiser.com local group and always looking to meet other Toyota owners. View attachment 1329472

Welcome! I've seen a few built FJCruisers around town but didn't know there was a local group.

It sounds like we're getting the local BCC club fired up again, so stay tuned!

:beer:

Welcome! I've seen a few built FJCruisers around town but didn't know there was a local group.

It sounds like we're getting the local BCC club fired up again, so stay tuned!

:beer:
Sounds good. Probably several FJ's in the club that would be interested. Love meeting new folks and gathering. Next ride we are going on is Nov 5th on the Dirt Devil. Earthbound Overland is hosting the event. Optional camping too. All are welcome.

Sounds good. Probably several FJ's in the club that would be interested. Love meeting new folks and gathering. Next ride we are going on is Nov 5th on the Dirt Devil. Earthbound Overland is hosting the event. Optional camping too. All are welcome.

Link to website or other info on that ride? I've been wanting to check out the dirt devil.

I'll check in officially. My name is Will, I have a 1996 Lexus LX450. Would love to get plugged in with some more fellow cruiser owners in the area. I would also like more info on Dirt Devil!

IMG_3748.JPG

Jeff from olive branch ms, 94 LC all stock at the moment other than nip and tucking.
85 m923a15ton 6x6 all stock at the moment except missile style air freshener from autozone.

2016-09-25 18.02.18.jpg

20160704_115745.jpg

Link to website or other info on that ride? I've been wanting to check out the dirt devil.

Earthbound Overland Fall Group ride

Sorry for the delayed response. The group that is hosting is Earthbound Overland (http://earthboundoverland.com)

No registration for this event. No costs unless you want to camp, in that case I think it is $10 a night.

This is copied from their website Event info:

–Quick Details–
Ride Location – Tennessee Dirt Devil
Nearest city – Spring Hill / Columbia Tn
Time Frame –Day ride with optional Overnight Camping
Attention this event is located in CENTRAL TIME ZONE

-Meet up option and times

We will be meeting up and organizing the ride from the campground.

Fall Hallow Campground
1329 Columbia Highway
Hohenwald, TN

Driver check in – 9:30 AM Central
Driver meeting – 10:30 AM Central

RIDE DETAILS-

This is a very relaxed ride with a mix of asphalt, gravel and graded dirt roads. All of which are public access roads. But with 25-30+ River / Creek crossing’s which make it an absolute blast and very enjoyable for anyone.

All of the route is stock friendly except a very small portion but we will have a special led group that will cater to the stock or lower sitting rigs such as the Subaru’s.

CAMPING DETAILS –

We have secured a beautiful campground that has a very well kept up tent area next to a creek for us. They provide simple private showers and restrooms. Also on premises is a small restaurant that cooks some awesome chicken and BBQ they also provide breakfast.

We had them cut the price in half for our group so camping is $10 Cash a night PER Tent.

–We personally will be heading up Friday night and camping so everyone is more than welcome to camp out an extra day with us. We will arrive between 6-7PM Central Friday night.

Group leads from
Earthbound Overland
Broken Spoke Overland
Homegrown Overland
Peach State Overland
Bold Overland
———-
Bring plenty of food, water, bug spray, firewood, fire wood, tent, chairs bug spray more bug spray and then more bug spray also and any other item you may require for an overnight trip including bug spray.

This location is in the Central time zone

**If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate.

————-

****Policies

-Due to the high volume of individuals in this community we have a ZERO TOLERANCE to driving under the influence as well as Drunkenness at our events.

Casually having a drink around the camp fire is one thing. But not while operating a rig where other lives could be affected. When we say ZERO TOLERANCE we mean it.

———–
*General Notice -We are not responsible for any personal, property, or vehicle harm on our trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom