Blue Angles Flight path April 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rics4rnr

1997 Toyota SR5 4Runner (Trail Ride) FJ80 40th
SILVER Star
Threads
If anyone is interested here is the flight path the US Navy Blue Angles will be over the Philadelphia Area tomorrow.

IMG_43351.jpg

We watch them practice every year over the Severn River in Annapolis, before USNA graduation. They get LOOOOW.
One of my classmates was the CO a couple years back.

I live where it says "Mt. Laurel Township". I will def hear it. I'm near Ft. Dix and hear Apaches 5-6 times a year pass over.

What a colossal waste of money.

I'm sure health care workers give a sh!t that some planes will fly around to "salute" them.

Everything about this pisses me off.

I'm sure health care workers give a sh!t that some planes will fly around to "salute" them.

It's a rounding number in the budget...
It is an outstanding recruiting tool.
I love the Blue Angels. :flipoff2:

I did a short stint (as in 1 24 hr shift) as a base EMT at Ft. Dix was cool seeing the live fire training with the 50 cals the red tracers really bounce around when they get in the trees. Also when the warthogs open up the cannons at nearby bombing range sounds like God ripping huge farts. BRRRRAAAPPPP

Interested to know the cost of fuel to do this. I think this will be done around every major city.

Last edited:
I like watching them and fuel is cheap now so let em eat. You guys see the Italian fly over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom