Black trails at CMCC on Thursday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Crusha and I have been talking for a long time about doing a harder black trail ride on some of the trails we normally skip with our group. This seems like a good day to hit up trails like.
Rock Creek, Beaver Creek, 20, Tombstone, Cemetary to name a few. I will be happy to lead this but everyone should realize what they are getting into and I would like to keep this group on the smaller size.

That would be a fun day to ride as a passenger- have room for me and jj!?

Tempted, but scurred and with my luck would break the truck and miss out on Friday and Saturday.

You gonna let the fat trucks join?
You bet but be warned, 4wd will be required. I have not been on all the trails I'm think of either. And others it's been years.

I'm interested. I've done Rock Creek a few times so I might sit out on that one. It's just an easy place to break an axle and a really crappy place to make the repair.

You bet but be warned, 4wd will be required. I have not been on all the trails I'm think of either. And others it's been years.
I've done cemetery, 20, and parts of rock creek. I'll pass on rock creek personally, but 20 is pretty dynamic. Busted a driveshaft right in the beginning dropping into the stream. I don't think I've ever finished it.

Will you guys do tamer blues the other days? I wanna go out with you all.

Is anyone doing trails on Weds or no? I can be there to do blues any day Weds-Saturday. Also, is the plan still AOAA on Friday?

I may be running blues at Rausch Wednesday not sure who else if anyone from the club will be there Wednesday. I'll be at my cabin Tuesday afternoon for the duration. Definitely doing AAOA Friday.

I'd be up for it as a passenger. Be good to scope these trails out and then run them next time.

I would love to do blacks Thursday as passenger as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom