Black Rhino 16" wheels for 100's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I grabbed these a few months back. Fit without alteration, minus the front caps. I love them.

Forgot to post. Here they are in my driveway.

20191125_171136.jpg

20191125_171125.jpg

@No28AZ Did you have to use spacers to clear the hub?

I want to order some Black Rhino Stadium's but concerned about the hub clearance even though the wheel hub is 110.1

Sorry. Misread the post. Hub cleared perfectly. They called manufacturer and learned that it was just a perfect fit. Just isn't enough room for the center caps to clear.

does anyone have pictures of the actual realm one on their trucks? these wheels look amazing.

does anyone have pictures of the actual realm one on their trucks? these wheels look amazing.

I am not sure about on this form but I know a guy on Instagram who got them installed and had No issues.

I ended going with KMC542 since they were now available in 16” 0 offset and scored them for 130 a wheel with free ship and lugs. I also like that the center caps fit. Half the price of scs and I live where they de-ice the roads so my rims take a beating.

View attachment 2454260

Those look pretty neat. Any problems with the offset? Do you mind sharing where you sourced them at that price?

Those look pretty neat. Any problems with the offset? Do you mind sharing where you sourced them at that price?
[/QUOT
I’m got mine at Discount Tire. I just called and they price matched. You can get them on eBay for about that as well. They are nice and no issues. I had to heat up the splash shields a little with 285’s and ahc lift but that’s it. I would recommend them. My stocks were leaking so bad from the de-icer on the roads in the winter that I needed something and was sick of obsessing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom