Black Friday / Cyber Monday / Holiday Deals??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1638037181491.png

1638042745249.png

@TeCKis300, i know you have the BF-F8HP. Did you consider the UV? i know the BF has a larger battery, different case, and slightly lower volume.

Last edited:
Link?? I’m interested in picking some up. Thanks!
For my mall cruiser I found the heritage bronze wheels (PT9606020005) for $444 / $1860 shipped for 4 with the 10% off and $200 off shipping. Not all dealers are participating in this promo though. You can find the ones that are here:
...near the middle of the right hand column, click on the 'view more dealers' button with your ZIP code, and then start opening them in new tabs...the price will auto reflect the 10% discount and $200 off the shipping.

Deal of the day: $65 NOCO GENIUS10, 10-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation

Amazon product ASIN B07W3QT226

Deal of the day: $65 NOCO GENIUS10, 10-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation

Amazon product ASIN B07W3QT226
Looks like all the NOCO stuff is on sale today!

Why does Bud skip right over the 100 series?
Pick up the phone and call him. I've spoken with him several times when I had a question. Rob used to be great too, but he's moved on to other endeavors. If there's no answer leave a message, and they'll call back. It is really amazing that Bud still does that, but he does.

Looks like all the NOCO stuff is on sale today!
So I've been telling my wife we need to get a Noco jump starter for her car and that they will be on sale today. She rolls her eyes and says she doesn't need one cuz she'll just call me if her battery is dead. Her car was dead in the garage this morning as she went to go to work and I jumped it with my Noco I keep in the Tacoma. She is definitely getting one for Christmas now!

Side note, I hadn't charged the thing in like 8 months and its just sat in the truck the whole time. It was about 50% charged but jumped the RAV with no issue and still has charge to do it again, which will probably be when she wants to drive home from work.

So I've been telling my wife we need to get a Noco jump starter for her car and that they will be on sale today. She rolls her eyes and says she doesn't need one cuz she'll just call me if her battery is dead. Her car was dead in the garage this morning as she went to go to work and I jumped it with my Noco I keep in the Tacoma. She is definitely getting one for Christmas now!

Side note, I hadn't charged the thing in like 8 months and its just sat in the truck the whole time. It was about 50% charged but jumped the RAV with no issue and still has charge to do it again, which will probably be when she wants to drive home from work.
Which model?

I'm buying another GB70 to have one in each car. Extremely happy with mine so far.

Also getting a genius 2D to keep in case I park the cruiser for any length of time.

Which model?

I'm buying another GB70 to have one in each car. Extremely happy with mine so far.

Also getting a genius 2D to keep in case I park the cruiser for any length of time.
GB40 is what I used this morning. I keep the GB70 in the LC.

EDIT: it was a GB50 not GB40. The 50 is the one on sale. Its the same price as the 40 today. Also, you want the case that goes with it. That's not on sale but you'll want it if you see one. Much better that the bag.

Last edited:
Missed this. I'm not a radio guy in the slightest. You might find it funny I just picked up what my buddies run, and handed it to them to program for me. :)
I’m right there with you! I ended up getting one of each. At $48/each, they are practically the same radios; however, I do like the footprint of the BF-F8HP better. Plus, you already did all the work for the cup holder insert 😎

3C8371B2-CFDF-41BE-8BD3-EB0F3D64FDD6.jpeg

B2E4D0FC-61CD-4E7B-B527-04AD2913B058.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if you care, but I don't think those radios are legal (FCC regulations wise) for GMRS. Or so I've been told by some knowledgable radio guys.

Bell Lexus of North Scottsdale had/still has a 20% cyber Monday special on all parts. I ordered a few things this morning for my 200 (due to the interchangeability with the 570) and the discount was still valid.

Bell Lexus of North Scottsdale had/still has a 20% cyber Monday special on all parts. I ordered a few things this morning for my 200 (due to the interchangeability with the 570) and the discount was still valid.
link? and what coupon code did you use? thanks

i have one of their items saved on my cart on ebay and the price comes out the same with their 20% off on their parts website

link? and what coupon code did you use? thanks

i have one of their items saved on my cart on ebay and the price comes out the same with their 20% off on their parts website

No coupon code that I’m aware of. The 20% discount was applied at checkout.

Torin Big Red 12 ton jack stands. I prefer the double locking variety but I don't think Torin makes them anymore.

Amazon product ASIN B0002H335A
Once I started using the Esco ones with the flat tops and pins to lock them, my other (6) jack stands sit in a pile and gather dust. Highly recommended.

Also, unless you are balancing two land cruisers on top of a single jack stand, 12 ton is probably overkill.

1638381354274.png

ProClip is offering a 20% off Black Friday promo code. They have several vehicle-specific mounts for the 200-series depending on the model year. See below copy/paste that I received from them via email:

Get 20% Off
Exact-Fit
Vehicle Mounts
Get 20% Off Exact-Fit Vehicle Mounts
Our exact-fit vehicle mounts are designed to fit your make, model and year of car or truck. They snap tightly into the dashboard giving you a rock-solid mounting base for a ProClip phone holder.

Save 20% with code BLACKFRIDAY2021.

ProClip’s storefront:

www.proclipusa.com

I know we’ve passed Black Friday, but I just got an email notification from ProClip that they are running a free shipping promo for today only:

—-

Did Someone Say Free Shipping?
For today only, take advantage of free shipping on the best phone mounts and car interior accessories.

Get Free Shipping now with code 4FREESHIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom