BJ74 springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just purchased a BJ74, I would like to install new leaf springs all around just need to find where to purchase and a part number preferably OME. Also we seem to be getting hot when the AC is on, found that the radiator shade was pulled down, got i rolled up, not as bad but still getting hot. Any help on parts and where to purchase would be great.

Call cruiser outfitters. They are in your back yard.

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We not only stock the OME for the 7x Series (including your BJ74) but we are super familiar with them too. We've sold/installed dozens of these kits for the non-US 74 Series and I have personally owned a handful. I was just above your hours (well AF Canyon) this last weekend in mine :D

1654036280630.png

You can see our kit offerings here: Cruiser Outfitters - http://cruiseroutfitters.com/sus_70series_dakar.html

Give our sales team a call and they can get you all taken care of! 801-563-1277 (Talk with Jason or Bryce, both speak fluent BJ74 :cool: )

Will do later this week, any ideas on the overheating with the ac running

You'll need to do some more diagnosing. Could be a bad fan clutch, could be a clogged/dirty radiator (flush may fix), could be engine related issues. State Automotive in Midvale is very competent with cooling system work and knows the BJ74 well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom