Bixenon Retrofits and other FullyLitLED products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Easter sale! This will run through memorial day! All orders are entitled to free side marker lights and license plate lights!

Previous sale had free license plate lights only, had to up the free give aways due to the number of orders :)

Last edited:
Do you sell a replacement for the glove box light? How do you remove the old light, mine looks cast.

End of summer sale started yesterday! 10% of on all orders :) 15% off if multiple kits are ordered!

Shipped off about 40 kits yesterday!
Any Blackfriday or Holiday sale coming up? I'm surprised i have never stumbled on this sooner.

Testing out some stuff…

IMG_4084.jpeg

Hello,

I’m thinking about upgrading the low and high beams to projector hids white light around 4500k or similar, and the interior lights to warm white LED on my 06’ 100 series LC. Can you put me in the wait list?

Hello,

I’m thinking about upgrading the low and high beams to projector hids white light around 4500k or similar, and the interior lights to warm white LED on my 06’ 100 series LC. Can you put me in the wait list?

You are on the waitlist for the retrofit! Theres about 12 on the waitlist as I sort out supply chain issues for the retrofits

For LED warm white kits, I will reach out to you when the restock is complete :)

Take me off the waitlist for the headlights, I'm good but is there any news on the 'warm white' led interior kits? I'm still interested in that, let me know!

In lieu of a group buy, I am offering a promo which runs now through memorial day. Every LED interior kit order will come with free license plate lights+side marker lights or front side marker lights+rear side marker lights depending on the configuration of your vehicle. In addition, I will be throwing in free red map light upgrade if a warm white interior LED kit upgrade is purchased. The good news? No minimum orders/participants needed to basically get a 20-25% discount when taking the free items into consideration. Also, there is no cap on who can enjoy this discount!

Can you put me on the waiting list for warm interior LED kit for 100 series LC?

Still doing research on headlights but 90% sure I want to go with your product. Also want to support a vendor here on Mud 🤙🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom