Bixenon Retrofits and other FullyLitLED products (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shroud options are now square or round. Photos attached for those who need visuals 😬

2F2A4955-F82C-4F2C-BFE7-15095484BF3A.jpeg

AC1E6E61-300F-419F-88C5-8509D2FFF674.jpeg

CAF8C6F2-00D2-4BB6-8D4A-98F64A93C38A.jpeg

I have a lot of LED kit packages sitting in the back of my truck from orders last week along with the retrofits scheduled to go out this week. I have been trying to ship them out this week but I’ve been getting off too late to get to USPS on time. I will be trying to get them out this afternoon

Sorry for the inconvenience

The good news: shifting to a larger shop so I can double the volume of retrofits. Larger oven = time savings

Last edited:
Curious, do these Depo lights fit the earlier 100 series that have the separate headlight and turn signal housings?

Hey @FullyLitLED nice work with your retros! I have a 2000 100 series and Im interested in a set of DEPOs without the retrofit and a warm white interior kit. Do you also sell the reverse lights for the 100? Thanks.

I will send you a pm!

Do you have an example of the square shroud in the more square bezel location? Square peg round hole look going on otherwise.

Or better yet a quad setup with round shroud in low beam and square shroud in high beam?

I have someone who ordered that setup so I will send you a photo or post it here soon :)

Sorry for the delay guys!

Also, new inventory arriving this week (supposedly) for all people on the warm white waiting list

If you are on the waitlist for retrofits, I will get to you soon. I just want to ship out the two retrofits I have sitting in the back of my truck before taking on a new batch :)

One more thing…I’ve been adding the red accent map lights to options in ordering in all kits as well as a premium option for the 100 series kits. These are all things that will be updated as we move forward this year.

Everyone stay safe and as always, wrench on!

Are you able to source the black 100 depos?

@portlandcruiser ’s new interior lighting! Thanks for posting this in the other thread

Now available in addition to the interior LED kits for every series are the reverse lights and license plate lights. Multiple item discounts available :)

View attachment 2759339
edit: Answered my own question and found the other FJ60 related threads

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom