Bixenon Retrofits and other FullyLitLED products (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another 80 series interior kit! All kits for all landcruisers in stock in warm (3500k) and standard white colors (6000k) with options to add reverse lights, license plate lights, and sidemarker lights

Thanks @Rdeschain for the photo

85DE6AC2-FB31-481F-A1EE-DF7DCAC54C3B.jpeg

Have to be upfront about this delay I had on two orders I have had opened for two weeks. My stove went haywire…And it melted one headlight housing. That’s a non-issue, I ordered the customer a new set of Depos. What did this do?

Well it caused me to get a new stove….it was an aging unit anyways. Sealing these headlights in the new oven today and sending them out!

Sorry @pegdrag and @jhollander for the delay but we are underway!

Good news, new stove lol

Real quick would like to place an order for two interior kits for a 2000 and 2001 LC. Currently have a set of retro Morimoto's in a 2000 that PO installed and looking to refresh as the original housing are in poor condition. Recommendations...we live in elk and deer country / cost and lead time to build a couple of sets?

Thanks in advance!

Real quick would like to place an order for two interior kits for a 2000 and 2001 LC. Currently have a set of retro Morimoto's in a 2000 that PO installed and looking to refresh as the original housing are in poor condition. Recommendations...we live in elk and deer country / cost and lead time to build a couple of sets?

Thanks in advance!

Hey man,

About 3 weeks lead time on the depo retrofitted units (the last two I did took almost 5 or 6 weeks because of my stove mishap…I got a new stove now so it’s all good).

As for the LED kits, those are all in stock and ready to ship, I’ll send you a pm as well right now

-L

Hey LJ, Do you have any pictures of Depo light with Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors and Iris shrouds? Thanks!

Hey LJ, Do you have any pictures of Depo light with Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors and Iris shrouds? Thanks!

Sadly I do not, I try to refrain from using mini d2s because of the mounting shaft diamter. Its about a 1/2” difference so about 1/4” all around, not huge but makes a difference from the mini H1

Reactions: LCT
Hey Billy! Replied to you via pm as well but yes, interior and exterior upgrade is available for 03 :)
Ordered a full kit from you, looking forward to receiving it

Could you provide shipping information please as I have not received these yet.

Ok thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom