Big thanks to Beo and the 80 gang (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys-remember back at SOR when i asked if PB Blaster was all it was cracked up to be? WELL IT IS!!! That stuff is the SHIZNIT! I soaked all the bolts on my 30 year old suspension twice, and every bolt came off either quick with the impact or the 2 foot long torque wrench with no problem.
So thanks for steering me in the right direction, and to all of yall that have never used it, you need to, if it can loosen muddy rusty 30 year old bolts, 10 year old FZJ80 bolts would be a piece of cake! :bow:

CruisinGa,
Glad everything worked out for you. Busted bolts are a real pain and can make a long day out of a quick repair.

It looks like you'll need to update your sig line soon. Is this the 4" lift you have been planning?

-B-

CruisinGa,
Glad everything worked out for you. Busted bolts are a real pain and can make a long day out of a quick repair.

It looks like you'll need to update your sig line soon. Is this the 4" lift you have been planning?

-B-
Yep Skyjacker 4" with Hydro 7000 shocks and SOR anti-inversion greasable shackles, i got the old rear springs and shocks off in 1.5 hours yesterday thanks to my impact wrench but I had to stop early cause homework blows. :mad: 33" TSL radials will go on after the lift!!

The rusty bolts on my roof rack are soaking right now. I am pulling it off tonight or tomorrow to have it sand blasted and rubber coated

All of the bolts are rusty on the rack. I hope they don't break when I try to pull them off. The salt air around here will tear your stuff up if you let it

Don't use an air ratchet or impact wrench-very bad for removing weakened rusty bolts. Also, if you can get it to budge out, spray a little more PB on it, screw it back in, and then screw it out a little more than before repeat over and over until you get it all the way out. Good luck, I feel your pain.

Ha ha I told you so! :G Yeah I love the stuff it works awesome. I buy two cans of the stuff everytime I see it!

'Yup. Spray PB Blaster on all me nuts.

Big screw up though Cruisin - never thank B - that's rule #1a. :D

Haha yeah. What was I thinkin? :slap:
Anyways I got the lift installed today, time to change my sig line. I worked from 12:30pm to 11:00 pm to finish it. Junk-if you got anymore TSL Radials to sell I'll be happy to take them off your hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom