"Big" OEM Oil Filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use top line fram whats the diff ???? 2x price.....

Fram is junk. Period. Cut one open and you will see that toilet paper would filter better. Run OEMs, Purolator, Mobil 1...i would go with the OEMs this guy is selling. Great deal. I am going to pick some up.

This week's orders have all gone out.

Still have plenty left!

I will take a case- tried sending paypal----but it said "gotmud cannot recieve money at this time" or something like that.

?? ??

Do you have too much money in there or something................

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I'll give you my Paypal info and get them sent out.

BTW, yes, they will fit your 80 just fine.

Thread bump, PM'd ya.

hey kerry, i thought the one for the 80's were 90915-20004, no?

Those are the "from factory" filters. 90915-20004's are the current Japanese factory filter for vehicles that still have spin-on's and are V6 or bigger--basically your 2GR-FE engine or the 2UZ-FE (though our market no longer sees this engine now). All of Toyota's other engines have gone to the "cartridge-style" filters--element in canister already attached to engine. The 2010 and later 2GR's have also gone to "cartridge-style" as well (FJC's and 4Runners).

Either the "big" filter or the "small" filter are Japanese-made Denso filters (Denso is slowly getting out of the filter business). The "big" one will fit any 2F-1FZ-FE. It won't fit the 2UZ due to placement of oil filter location. The -20004 is a very good filter for the 2UZ. Any Toyota dealer can get this filter for you if you ask. You probably won't get the deal that Kerry will give you.

PM's answered.

Word on the street is the 90915-20004 is soon to become dead, both here and Japan.

All orders for this week have gone out. Thanks!

I know you said these will fit the GX470 but will they fit a 4Runner with the 4.7 and the 4.7 in the 100 series? I know they will srcew on but will they clear the front skid plate?

PM me a Paypal as I will buy a case. I have a 3FE plus a few F and 2F engines that can use these. Can you get these oil filters 04152-60060 026-01A? These are the early F engine oil filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom