"Big" OEM Oil Filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM's answered.

Sold out of the filters. Next shipment is Wednesday.

will these work on my 74 fj40

Yes they will.

PM me when a case is available and I will PayPal you the funds...:cheers:.

I should check this more often!

I've got plenty back in stock.

Will this work on my 100 series? what is the difference between this filter and the 20004 filter?

The 20004 will.

Last edited:
Hello: Since you seem to have a line on Toyota oil filters, you wouldn't have any part #15601-68010 large capacity oil filter for my 2H. Getting hard to come by in Ontario. Would be looking for a case if they can be found at a reasonable price. Thanks P

I'll shoot you a PM here shortly. Too bad you don't need the 90915-30002. I just sent a TON of them up there to a shop in Manitoba.

Hello: Since you seem to have a line on Toyota oil filters, you wouldn't have any part #15601-68010 large capacity oil filter for my 2H. Getting hard to come by in Ontario. Would be looking for a case if they can be found at a reasonable price. Thanks P

They are available. List is $13.12 USD. Your price is 9.84 which includes a free ride across the border.

I use top line fram whats the diff ???? 2x price.....

Do these fit in a 97 80 series? I recall the stock filter is a tight fit already. I'm in for a few if they do!

I also have the 20004 filter available if you want something smaller. The 20004 filter is a nice upgrade from the D3 that your local dealer will try and sell you. Consider it the mini me of the larger style.

I use top line fram whats the diff ???? 2x price.....

If you're buying a Fram filter, you'll want to read this:
Oil Filters Revealed - MiniMopar Resources

Basically, Fram is the cheapest POS you can get in an oil filter - regardless of which version you buy, they are junk.

Not sure if you have the interest in reading through the link, but it is very informative. If you're not concerned, the good news is you can go to the standard PH series Fram filter instead of buying the "top line" and get essentially the same crap for much less.
Unfortunately, what most of us know about oil filters (and oil), we learned from catchy ads, not real facts.

Last edited:
Will these fit the 1HD-T ? :)

No, it won't. You need a 90915-30002. I can either sell you these, or put you in contact with a fellow 'Mudder up there that I just shipped a ton of these to. He also has the fuel filters you need. IIRC he is in Winnipeg. Below are the PN's and list prices.

90915-30002 List is 14.57
23303-64010 List is 30.28

Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom