Big and Tall (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this has been touched on in a few threads, but those of you who have actually sat in an FJC, what other known truck would the FJC's front seat interior size be most comparable to? (Leg room, head room, shoulder room, steering wheel location, etc.) 4-Runner? FJ80? Grand Cherokee? Durango? GM Trailblazer/Envoy?

I'm 6 foot 4, 245 pounds. Am I going to fit in this and still be comfortable? Any other big guys planning on buying one? :confused:

I am 6'4" 250 and I will buy one if my company car goes away.

I'm 6'2" 240lbs and I'm thinking about it.

LandCruiserSteve said:
I know this has been touched on in a few threads, but those of you who have actually sat in an FJC, what other known truck would the FJC's front seat interior size be most comparable to? (Leg room, head room, shoulder room, steering wheel location, etc.) 4-Runner? FJ80? Grand Cherokee? Durango? GM Trailblazer/Envoy?

I'm 6 foot 4, 245 pounds. Am I going to fit in this and still be comfortable? Any other big guys planning on buying one? :confused:

The closest comparable seating will be the Tacoma extra-cab (with similar suicide swing out doors). You can get a good idea of seating position and ergonomics from this package as well as the 4Runner.

LandCruiserSteve said:
Six ten?? How the heck do you fit in an FJ40?? :confused:

More importantly, how do you keep from being blown away by a stiff breeze at 235? :D

link

FJ40_owner said:
six ten, 235, not thinking about it
are you the missing link? Bigfoot? One big mutha ***ka!

FirstToy said:
The closest comparable seating will be the Tacoma extra-cab (with similar suicide swing out doors). You can get a good idea of seating position and ergonomics from this package as well as the 4Runner.
Thanks, FirstToy. That gives me a pretty good idea of the size. But, I guess I'm gonna have to try one on first before I get too excited about buying one.

Colorado Boy-74-FJ40 said:
are you the missing link? Bigfoot? One big mutha ***ka!

lol.gif

Taken from TIS:

Effective Head Room
Front mm (in.) 1050 (41.3)
Rear mm (in.) 1025 (40.3)

Effective Leg Room
Front mm (in.) 1065 (41.9)
Rear mm (in.) 795 (31.3)

Shoulder Room
Front mm (in.) 1484 (58.4)
Rear mm (in.) 1370 (53.9)

here's treeroot in one. he's on the small side of average male size.

bill burke is a bit taller i think and lanky...he had the seat all the way back and said it took some getting used to, but he liked it. he even said if toyota gave him a few, he'd get rid of all his rovers.
DSC00530.JPG

I'm 6'4" and didn't think it was that bad, there was more room than appears in it. The front was ok, the rear I didn't even attempt! lol

FJBen said:
I'm 6'4" and didn't think it was that bad, there was more room than appears in it. The front was ok, the rear I didn't even attempt! lol

How do you think it will roll? :D

Man kick a guy when it hurts the most dan. But you know that Ben still had a smile on his face peeking out under the googles. Beside the The film crew took alot of cool shots of his pig becasue it had lots of style. robbie

DanKunz said:
How do you think it will roll? :D

lol...I knew this would happen! ;)

didn't feel quite as tipsy as my pig for some reason??? :confused: :flipoff2:

at least I didn't have to worry about bugs in my teeth...to damn cold for that!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom