BHCC dates for 2012 ????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lol....dude you need to work on your taste in shades:flipoff2:

was nice...you two missed one hell of a storm!

still, though, the top memory is you and pighead, him giggling hysterically like a drunken schoolgirl and you laughing your ass off at him

sssshhhhhhh, before he finds i posted this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTqL0_56t0&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Hey, I cant have any nice shades, they just get trashed lol. Good thing you two could hide in the cabin!

What an awesome time..that was hilarious!

whew!! we just got back to Saskatchewan!! i am tired and half deaf from driving the 45.. i had a great time again this year and want to thank everyone who is responsible for putting on this great event..
it was also great seeing some faces from last year! half of the fun of this event is all the great people that we get to meet..

now post up some pics!!! i only took a few.. i will post later..

Great to meet you and your wife as well as your 45. Always like seeing other people's projects actually get put to use. Sweet rig!!!

Georg

We had a great time again this year too. Thanks to all the DTC for the putting on the event this year and the ran storm made it one we will never forget. It was nice putting some names with faces and seeing some friends that we see once a year. The wife is starting to enjoy riding in the cruiser more so the pics are kinda slim this year.
DSCF1368.jpg

DSCF1356.jpg

DSCF1354.jpg

DSCF1349.jpg

DSCF1351.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell in the pic but we where so muddy and the cruiser had about 2inches of mud on the floor
IMAG0231.jpg

All ready counting the days till next year:cheers:

It's amazing you guys hav'nt burned down the state yet or lost a limb but I guess as long as it's 2/3 full of gas your okay :hmm:. Was nice finally meeting you and Toploader, glad your trip went well besides losing some body parts on the new rig.

It's very difficult to set the beach on fire. We've tried. :lol:

But seriously. I know it sounds crazy but we've never gotten hurt or caught anything on fire. It's all about the proper location and timing. :cool:

great pics so far..

i think i have some vid of georg crunching up the 80 somewhere.. do you mind if i post it??

you canucks and your manners! :flipoff2:

post it already! :grinpimp:

BK and I made it back, the dodge seems to do fine with all that weight after taking the mouse out of the air intake.

We ended up detouring north for fuel (BK needs a GPS that does not suck), going through spearfish canyon, then heading to devil's tower since it wasn't far from where the GPS sent us.

The lightning the last two days was INSANE. Hope it didn't cause any problems out your way, things seemed quite dry.

We had a good time, always nice to check out new parts of the country to fix BK's pig. :lol:

oh and please tell me there's more footage of pighead. he was going long enough that I'm surprised toploader didn't lose his voice laughing

Glad you guys made it back safe. What a road trip! Funny when the GPS says "Go 487 miles then turn right." lol

BHCC 162.jpg

BHCC 192.jpg

BHCC 170.jpg

oh and please tell me there's more footage of pighead. he was going long enough that I'm surprised toploader didn't lose his voice laughing

Sorry kev. That's all the footage there is...come out to visit and we'll break out some more moonshine

I had a great time!

Great people!

The 4runner got me there and back (2000 miles plus a week of wheeling). I'm happy.

Ill post up some pics later.

Our first trip out from Wisconsin to the Black Hills was a lot of fun.Great trail leaders and great wheeling.

P7190030.jpg

P7200105.jpg

P7200104.jpg

Anyone see the kid drive through camp in a blue 85 extra cab? Probably droolin, scopin, and waving alot? I know the guy with the big blue fj truck saw me in deadwood at the end of main st. I musta been waving so hard i about tipped over! Yeah....that'd be me...Hoping to participate next year. My budy Kipp (blonde kid working at sugar shack) and i are planning to come out next year. Hoping to join the club and what not. ...

I had no idea there was a toyota specific event held in right here in our back yard. Thats too cool!

I hope the dates go back to earlier in the month like they used to be . Then I can bring the familiy . cheers Robb Rultedge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom