BHCC dates for 2012 ????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Halfway there

We made it to davenport Iowa last night, going to hit the road after getting some breakfast. Plan on spending tonight in Sioux Falls or Mitchel. Any input on where to stay would be great.

Fwiw, had dinner at "Mo Brady's" steakhouse last night. Food was excellent and the waitresses weren't hard to look at. :grinpimp:

Georg
Kalifornia/iowa/s dakota...bit of an odd scenic route

Had lunch in Rapid City a little while ago. Cruising thru "bear country USA" right now, then onto Mt. Rushmore, then Crazy Horse and then to the cabin.

Georg

Had lunch in Rapid City a little while ago. Cruising thru "bear country USA" right now, then onto Mt. Rushmore, then Crazy Horse and then to the cabin.

Georg

should skip rushmore and go for the event run to a night lighting

We're here to check out all the cute tourist chicks!
:grinpimp:

Just had dinner, checking out Deadwood a little. Major tourist trap but a cool old gold mining town.

image-4061747102.jpg

Don't short change yourself and not experience the Needles Highway! You'll never forget it and you also get some picture moments people will be in awe about! It is in Custer State Park. Mammoth Hot Springs is also a fantastic hot spring pool and water slide destination.

Well I tried to come up there after work in Wyoming!

Then this had to happen!

Whoops!

image-3773965405.jpg

Toploader and I had a great time! Thanks to Jim and his lovely wife Donna as well as the rest of the gang.

We left this morning at 6.20am and took the slight detour to check out the "Needles Highway". Well worth it and appreciate the heads-up!
We had dinner at a really good German restaurant in SLC. it's 9.30pm right now, just crossed into Nevada. Gonna try to drive straight home. 585 miles to go .....

Georg

Wyoming is ........ Let's just say "desolate"..

image-3623261101.jpg

Let me clarify that ...... the part of the state we saw on our way thru looks desolate. I bet there are more than a few amazing places to be seen.

Georg

2am just got to Reno Nv. I'm taking on driving duties from here. 200 miles to go. :steer:

5am

Just walked in the front door. 1500 miles, a couple of good meals and plenty of laughs.

I need sleep ......

Georg

5am

Just walked in the front door. 1500 miles, a couple of good meals and plenty of laughs.

I need sleep ......

Georg

U can sleep when you're dead ;)

Thnx for the cabin...pighead and i enjoyed a solid roof for our stuff in the hail and monsoonal rainstorm. Found some sunglasses...bk and kevin have them

Typed on my droid in (yes the entire state really is) desolate wyoming

My shades!! Had a great time as always. Thanks to everyone. Glad the cabin worked out for you two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom