Bezels! Square bezels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now, Ken.

As you can see, I am thoroughly studying the matter before proceeding. What would be worse? Painting over OEM chrome? Or chroming over OEM paint? What if this is the ONLY round OEM chrome bezel ever made? Do blondes really have more fun? Does a stitch in time really save nine? Or is it eight? Puzzles.

Dave,
It's OK with me if you have a modified Bezel. Afterall it is your vehicle, and you should have what ever you like that doesn't "Seriously" detract from the FJ40 concept. Some of us put on bigger tires, lift kits, SOAs, others have carriers installed on the back for coolers, gas AND propane, I myself have a custom bumper, 33 inch tires, Tuffy Center Console, cut wheel wheels and bushwackers installed. I also plan on putting on a lift in the next few months. And oh yeah, the Bezel is inverted so I can mount the license plate. None of the these items seriously detract from the FJ40 image, even if they are not stock out of the factory.
Who am I to begrudge you IF your Bezel has been modified. The important thing is that you like it that way and it still looks like an FJ40. Not like some low rider,or a diamond plate van or some other piece of s$@t!

Friends?

Ken

[quote author=romer link=board=1;threadid=9585;start=msg84570#msg84570 date=1073264618]
Friends?

Ken
[/quote]

I should hope so! This is all in good humor! :D :cheers:

if I could find an OEM chrome square bezel...............I'd pimp it :)

[quote author=IDave link=board=1;threadid=9585;start=msg84565#msg84565 date=1073263745]
Now, Ken.

As you can see, I am thoroughly studying the matter before proceeding. What would be worse? Painting over OEM chrome? Or chroming over OEM paint? What if this is the ONLY round OEM chrome bezel ever made? Do blondes really have more fun? Does a stitch in time really save nine? Or is it eight? Puzzles.
[/quote]

Bezel? What the hell is a bezel. ???

How many square Cruiserheads does it take to change a round bezel? Too many! 8)

[quote author=LCruzombre link=board=1;threadid=9585;start=msg84796#msg84796 date=1073319453]
How many square Cruiserheads does it take to change a round bezel?
[/quote]

42. 1 to hold the bezel in position, 1 to screw it in, and 40 to hold the cruiser upside down. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Cruiser_Nerd link=board=1;threadid=9585;start=msg84579#msg84579 date=1073265460]
Bezel? What the hell is a bezel. ???
[/quote]
Now THATS what I'm talkin about. :D
So when are you droppin a square bezel, or even better some 62 series lights on that 25, Cruiser Nerd?

:slap:

I think you picked a poor example that time, didn't you?

The last few pictures make the upside down and after market chrome Bezels look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom