Best Upgrades for Under $100 (200-Series) (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Second vote for the Lonkey leather steering wheel cover. Took a long time to install but looks and feels sooooo nice! And it's a mod this is continuously in your visual field while you are using your vehicle, excellent appreciation to install time ratio.

I have the insert tray in my cool box too, but I thought it was difficult to move out and putting it back in so I modified mine a little and am very happy with it.
Pics below:

I have the insert tray in my cool box too, but I thought it was difficult to move out and putting it back in so I modified mine a little and am very happy with it.
Pics below:
where pics? I have removed mine for now as it is damaging the foam surround. need to modify it.

here you go:

20190924_130044.jpg

20200114_120450.jpg

20200114_120454.jpg

Now there is something to grab and pull it out with.

Also a $45.00 Dash cam (front and rear).
Our family had 2 encounters (in other cars) over the past 14 months and each time it saved us from a lot of trouble!!

This thread is awesome!

Had no clue seat gap pockets were a thing. Ordered!

Lono time lurker and first post. 2016 LC200 (Silver) with no nickname yet (5 y.o. will likely do the honors). 1500 miles on the beast. Coming from a GX460 there are numerous pros / cons to each vehicle. One “Con” to the 200 was front cupholders. Way too much action for my liking. I had leftover table edging(?) to lesson the blow when aforementioned 5 year old (between 11 months and 3 y.o.) liked to run into tables. Fearing eye patch was inevitable I reviewed Amazon baby proofing items and found this 45 degree edging held by 3m tape. Cut 45 degree in middle to make strips. Worked great (no eye patches yet) and I had a lot left over. Placed two strips on each side (north and south) and one at bottom (overkill) and voila a custom cushioned drink holder. Little goes a long ways. Holding 32 oz. tumbler as seen in pic. Likely thought of already by others but a cheap workaround and does wonders.

61913E7B-B986-493C-A818-AD9552B441D7.jpeg

Lono time lurker and first post. 2016 LC200 (Silver) with no nickname yet (5 y.o. will likely do the honors). 1500 miles on the beast. Coming from a GX460 there are numerous pros / cons to each vehicle. One “Con” to the 200 was front cupholders. Way too much action for my liking. I had leftover table edging(?) to lesson the blow when aforementioned 5 year old (between 11 months and 3 y.o.) liked to run into tables. Fearing eye patch was inevitable I reviewed Amazon baby proofing items and found this 45 degree edging held by 3m tape. Cut 45 degree in middle to make strips. Worked great (no eye patches yet) and I had a lot left over. Placed two strips on each side (north and south) and one at bottom (overkill) and voila a custom cushioned drink holder. Little goes a long ways. Holding 32 oz. tumbler as seen in pic. Likely thought of already by others but a cheap workaround and does wonders.

View attachment 2182903

The cupholders by bhicks are an even better solution.. if you haven't seen that thread, you'll love those.

Diode Dynamics smartap programmable flasher.
Is this primarily for tap-to-signal? How do you have yours programmed?
Looks interesting. How hard is it to get to the turn signal relay? On my Lexus GS, it was pretty much impossible without removing the footwell fuse/relay box.

I have DD in my hi beams and fogs. Great support and quality product.

Looks interesting. How hard is it to get to the turn signal relay? On my Lexus GS, it was pretty much impossible without removing the footwell fuse/relay box.

I have DD in my hi beams and fogs. Great support and quality product.

It’s pretty easy. It’s under the panel below the steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom