Best OZ and NZ Regions for Diesel Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha. Well, it was quite a trip and learning experience. Knowing what I know now, I'm going back.... No trucks this time, but I made a great contact. I'll swing by to tell you more.

wtf man, you dropped off the face of the earth. I need updates.

theres a 1982 RHD FJ40 LX on ebay right now (3 wipers, forward facing rear seats) for $9K in Maine.

R

10 years ago we rented an 80, ambulance doors, no fender flares, split rims and a 5 speed gear box, kinda reminded me of my old 40's. Anyways we took it to Frazer Island for a couple of days so the 5 of us could do a bit of exploring, if you go get one and have some Oz fun. Oh before I took it back I gave it a good rinse off. And watch out for the small Cessna's landing and taking off on the beach...

10 years ago we rented an 80, ambulance doors, no fender flares, split rims and a 5 speed gear box, kinda reminded me of my old 40's. Anyways we took it to Frazer Island for a couple of days so the 5 of us could do a bit of exploring, if you go get one and have some Oz fun. Oh before I took it back I gave it a good rinse off. And watch out for the small Cessna's landing and taking off on the beach...

I can be on FraSer Island in about an hour from where I live...:cool::cool: hope you enjoyed your time in my back yard...

On another note... get your own LCs... there's none in Oz... :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom