Best Bolt on Header back exhaust system For 1996 LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super, I am ordering the y pipe, any price ideas for your product minus the ypipe?

at 1800 im still In and will bring my rig down to VA if it help, but shes not stock i can send you vid of undercarriage if it helps In in boston and the winter is going to eat this exhaust (exisiting)

Here's the shot of the rear o2 sensor flange and one of the tail pipe after being trimmed some more.
20171208_085313.jpg
20171208_085247.jpg

Reactions: RFB
That looks really nice. 304 SS?

Realistically, I won't be able to swing $1800 any time soon, but I wish you much success so that you're still making this piece of art when the time comes that I can swallow $1800. :cool:

Fixtures are finally finished. I'll get the exhaust added to our website in the next day or two.
Finally saw it on the website. Looks great. What cat do you recommend to replace the stock one? Magnaflow? I need to maintain OBDII. And when I say maintain OBDII, I just need the one cat to pass inspection. I see the off-road designation.

I've been using the Magnaflow 23120. So far it hasn't tripped any converter codes with the rear cat removed. Depending on how your inspection go they might fail you for not having both cats. Here in VA one is enough.
It's important to establish a rapport with the inspector... I have a supercharged Tacoma that might be missing some cats.

Could you post a sound clip, when the install is finished? Would there be a provision for a resonator if one wanted it to be quieter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom