Best Bolt on Header back exhaust system For 1996 LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a pic of the last segment. They don't currently have it bolted on the truck at the moment, so I can't get that angle for you.
ACC Headers (4).JPG

Got the test driving all buttoned up. No rattles or strange noises. Pulled the exhaust back off to start building fixtures this afternoon. View attachment 1591053 View attachment 1591054

Hey Ryan! That exhaust looks amazing! We corresponded a little bit about an exhaust solution for my '93, and getting some BIO step-sliders to fit. At that time you hadn't test-fit the exhaust on a '93.

Will you keep me in the loop once you have a local '93 to test fit the exhaust on? I'm highly interested in this. Great work!!!

Finally got the update from ACC Garage:

OK, so all testing is finally done. Our new 1FZFE headers and collector kits are ready for sale.
Made in the U.S.A. out of 304 stainless and hand TIG welded.
Head flanges are port matched, these things flow like crazy.
Our collector pipe will weld to your existing exhaust or a aftermarket cat back system of your choice.
At this time we are not offering the cat back system, there are a few nice ones on the market already.
We also offer EGR plates that are port matched to the head and header, these plates offer factory EGR operation with no CEL.
The header and collector are $1175.00. EGR plates are $175.00 for the pair.
This system works best with OEM head to manifold gaskets.
This system was designed around the 1995 and newer trucks. For early OBD 1 trucks, 1 more O2 sensor port will need to be added by your exhaust shop.
To order please email us at info@accgarage.com. We will NOT be taking orders from any other place, I.E. Mud, Facebook, etc.

We are also now offering 2 stages of performance head for the 1FZFE. More to come on this later.
1f60e.png

I would like to thank all for your patience on this header project, it took a lot more R&D than we expected.

Best Regards,
Dugan

View attachment 1633976 View attachment 1633977 View attachment 1633978
Any update on the 2 stages of performance head work?

So "Now offering" means "Nothing yet"? o_O

EMS powered, most def. :hillbilly:

And if you like that, this fella named Shane has greeeeeeat leather seat kits. :confused:

Edit - just noticed you're new, so it doesn't register w/ you. His stuff was craptastic & worse on customer service. A real gem of a fella.
Where are the seat kits lol

Where are the seat kits lol

The better question is -

When is Shane ever going to refund the people he swindled.....err, took orders from?

Well, Shane - care to comment?

:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
-and a few more for emphasis:
:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Pure slip of the tongue :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom