Bellingham, WA Cruiser Club interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen some rocking' cruisers around town, not to mention other Toyota based overland builds, but haven't turned up a cruiser oriented group. Gauging interest in starting a club, potentially seeking TLCA chapter status!

Diego

Great to see some interest here and other forums, next step is a Saturday in February and location for a beer & pizza style meet-up with our rigs!

There already exist a few 100 Series groups on FB that have a lot of PNW members... might want to check out or join those.

How does Saturday February 19th around 4pm sound? I welcome location suggestions with plenty of parking for the cruisers, decent eats and beer 😁. I'll throw out for consideration:
1. The Galley food cart at Hannegan Seafood, we'd need to bring our own beer. Owner is cool with it.
2. Double Barrel Barbecue in Sedro Woolley.

OK Gents, we're confirmed for Saturday February 19th 4pm for Double Barrel BBQ in Sedro-Woolley! We'll park the Cruisers in the gravel lot adjacent to the patio side of the restaurant and take over the patio.

I'm on the South end actually, but I'm willing to make a drive.

I've been in touch with North Sound Cruisers and we are rolling this momentum into their already established group, thanks NorthWA! We're on for Saturday February 19th 4pm at Double Barrel BBQ in Sedro-Woolley!

^^ Uh OH? ^^

Bump for event tomorrow. North Sound Cruisers, Double Barrel BBQ in Sedro-Woolley at 4pm. Park in gravel lot adjacent to patio, we'll take over patio area.

Diego & crew - Great to meet all the great people and see great rigs yesterday in at DB BBQ. Thanks for organizing - - Rick

My 62 is undergoing a refresh and will be ready to explore in the spring...

1645378554743.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom