For Sale Bealeton, VA: 1997 Turbo LX450 13,500. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Gold
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2637192249790336/
If you’re looking for an insanely fun turbo Land Cruiser you’re in the right place. If you’re looking for a comfy daily driver, I’d keep looking. I built this truck as an exercise in what you could do with a rough starting point, elbow grease and a lot of parts. It wasn’t built for comfort (the interior is beyond rough and the only portion of the HVAC that still functions is the fan on high. The temp is switched on the firewall. It’s a long story) It was built to have fun on trails and as a test bed for different parts and prototypes. It’s got right around 350k on it. It runs strong save some smoke at start up from the valve stem seals. I’ve replaced all of the regular oil seals and gaskets. It does leak from the rear main seal and the timing cover o-ring (not the oil pump o-ring, the one between the timing cover and block). I’ll list out the modifications below. There may be a few I’m forgetting. Borg Warner turbo, Handmade stainless manifold with ½ thick laser cut flanges, Turbosmart wastegateTurbo smart programmable boost controller, Turbosmart recirculating blow off valve, HKS Turbo timer, AEM methanol injection, Stainless downpipe to full stainless exhaust, AEM Gauges oil pressure, trans temp, Air/Fuel, Boost pressure, coolant temp, Wholesale Automatics Nomad valve body in the transmission, Auxillary transmission cooler with fan (overkill but I thought it might help with trans life)New Toyota driveshafts, 5.29 gears, RCV front axles and birfs, ARB front locker, Toyota e-locker converted to air shift in the rear, Slinky/Icon suspension, Landtank rear lower control arms, Adjustable rear upper control arms, Delta panhard correction bracket, Metaltech 4x4 caster plates, 315/75r16 Yokohama Geolander M/Ts, Landtank modified fan clutch, EBC brakes, Custom front bumper, Warn 9.5Ti (could use a rear build, the motor is finicky), Custom sliders, Custom transmission crossmember and skidplate, 4x4 Labs rear bumper, Puma air compressor with an additional VIAR tank, Kenwood media player, Infinity door speakers, Stainless fuel filler neck, The truck is sold "as is" absolutely no warranty implied. More pictures in the Facebook add in the links. 13,500.

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

Last edited:
I love turbo 80's. What boost do you run? Stock ecu?
Those are good mods and a quality turbo. It should give someone a ton of fun. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom