BBS Forged 2019 TRD Pro Wheels to go with new LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HI, those look amazing, really fantastic.

Can you please tell me (us) where we can purchase these exact wheels please?
Thank you,

Eric

Standard 200-series lugs with the thick washer/flange. No special lugs needed like on rock warriors.
Yes, but you can get black lugs that match the rims too. They were pretty reasonably priced from Olathe Toyota (~$50 for four sets, IIRC) PT076-0C200-002

Thank you,

Eric
Any Toyota dealer. They come on the TRD Pro Tundra and Seqoia.

Thank you,

Eric

Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. If you a patient enough and have an alert set up, you can snag a set for around $1500 ~ $2000 a set with tires.

Have any of y’all seen these wheels in matte black? Curious if anyone has pics to share...

radman your Lexus looks sick as hell. I am so jealous of your adjustable suspension. Wish my 14' LC200 had that set up. I went with 20" reps and I am very pleased however I really wanted an OEM BBS Forged set but couldn't find any for sale locally. I never thought about actually going to a local stealership and getting a quote. Oh well I am stuck with the 20's for now.

View attachment 2015694

View attachment 2015695
What rims are these? They’re perfect!!!

You know you've been spending WAY too much time on the LC200 forums when you:

1. Don't even own an LX570/LC200 yet....and....
2. Just bought a set of 200 mile takeoffs (18" TRD Pro BBS Forged + Michelin Tires) for $1,150

Just because it is a good deal...

Capture.PNG

2. Just bought a set of 200 mile takeoffs (18" TRD Pro BBS Forged + Michelin Tires) for $1,150

dang! I need a 5th one to have a matching spare. Did you find on FB marketplace or mud classified?

dang! I need a 5th one to have a matching spare. Did you find on FB marketplace or mud classified?
FB Marketplace...

I already had the TRD Offroad wheels (also in the pic) in storage for when I get an LX570, but when I saw the TRD Pro wheels pop up on FB Marketplace (locally here in TN), I snatched them up. Couldn't believe I got the wheels + tires + black lugs for $1150!

FB Marketplace...

I already had the TRD Offroad wheels (also in the pic) in storage for when I get an LX570, but when I saw the TRD Pro wheels pop up on FB Marketplace (locally here in TN), I snatched them up. Couldn't believe I got the wheels + tires + black lugs for $1150!
Awesome deal! I’m jealous.

You plan on selling them or holding on to them for you LX/LC when you get one? Let me know if you want to cut the TRD Pro wheels loose. I would be willing to trade you for a set of freshly painted Rock Warriors mounted with 285/70R17 BFG's. The tires have about 3k miles on them. I have two sets of wheels and tires and I got the RW set up for winters.

IMG_0625.jpg

Last edited:
You plan on selling them or holding on to them for you LX/LC when you get one? Let me know if you want to cut the TRD Pro wheels loose. I would be willing to trade you for a set of freshly painted Rock Warriors mounted with 285/70R17 BFG's. The tire have about 3k miles on them. I have two sets of wheels and tires and I got the RW set up for winters.

View attachment 2703128
Definitely keeping the TRD Pros. Thanks though!

View attachment 2702744
That's an amazing score! I'm looking for a set of the Black BBS wheels myself.

Something to keep in mind when buying these things:
There are 2 different kinds/part numbers.
the 2019s have a slight sheen to them with “PRO” embossed on one of the spokes.
the 2020 is more matte and says “BBS” instead of pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom