Battery ratchet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think they became popular just after the wheel

I just bought a cheap one 3/8 drive off amazon. thousands of good reviews fwiw, aoben is the brand. Only had a couple of weeks but doing ok, came with 2 batteries. and a couple of impacts and extension for about 70$ bees knees. whatever your brand.

haha they may have been around but I just discovered them as well, I doubt I buy another air tool ever. batteries ftw

I've been using the same Milwaukee 3/8" ratchet for about 4 years in the shop, zero issues and original 4 batteries I purchased. The batteries are shared with 3 other tools as well. I would gladly buy a replacement the next day if this one dies.

Was the word impact introduce before or after the wheel

Shrums causing high impact

I doubt I buy another air tool ever.
I"m planning a garage sale for next weekend. Selling obsolete construction tools going back 50 years. Everything with a cord or air hose. Might make enough for a couple of tanks of pig gas and an ice cream cone.

Man, I just bought some ratcheting wrenches, good enough.
I need to grab a set, got by for years without but a few times lately they would have been the cats arse on a job.

I’ve been eating shrooms and using sticks and stones. Now I’m thinking about jumping to the new millennium!

Shrumping balls

Gordobi we to do another trip!

You ever done paniment days?

I've been using the same Milwaukee 3/8" ratchet for about 4 years in the shop, zero issues and original 4 batteries I purchased. The batteries are shared with 3 other tools as well. I would gladly buy a replacement the next day if this one dies.
What he said. Used a snap-on equivalent at work for a couple of years and found it useful enough to buy one for the home shop. Instead of paying $nap-on price I gave the
Milwaukee a try. Came with a impact and a drill. They’re super useful in those areas you can only rotate a ratchet a couple degrees, just pull the trigger.

You ever done paniment days?
Have not heard of it , will look it up easy road trip to that location. Drove over the Panamint Range into Death Valley and out the other side, one of my first solo test excursions with pet pig when I first got her. AC worked great at 115 Degrees.