Barn Find Without The Barn... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ventured into the glove box

3BA26FA4-0E21-459E-82F8-734FB6A222A5.jpeg

can you get me the dimensions on the side pop out window sticker that says Made in Japan to be removed by owner only?

Thank you. Is it dark gray or faded? . Gonna try and make one so looking for detailed info. Thanks for the trouble

Thank you. Is it dark gray or faded? . Gonna try and make one so looking for detailed info. Thanks for the trouble

Surely looks faded but was parked outside for 14+ years! The link above it looks like it was clear at some point.. surely very cool!

#1 Cruiser fan!

Got the top off to fix the headliner.

Plans are to focus on the body, it drives great now so no rush there. Going to sand blast the whole thing at this point I think, a couple typical spots to cut out. Pretty sure it’s staying Freeborn Red. Come spring it’ll get some stock steelies with 33/10.5’s, not sure on the lift, probably just a shackle and maybe a long add a leaf, I am a S/O guy and have it down pat, I think that’s more than it needs and want to keep it mostly stock.

Cruise On!

F497A204-AF1D-45BE-B05F-75A9149ED1CD.jpeg

AE4763CB-2BC9-41B7-8D22-AF55A64676C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, the lady put my priorities in order and we worked a little on the 40! She’s very new to all of this but she was a go getter! Even stopped me a few times to say “I can do that!” ❤️

Spring bushings were a little wore out..

Sandblaster and tent up next! Clearing some room in the shop to set it up but winter indoor project time is about here.

Happy Holidays everybody!

Cruise On!

Rare breed. Unobtanium usually. Lady who loves cruisers and gets at it. Happen to have a slice of unobtanium too. Wicked cool. Love freeborn red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom