Banjo bolts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been searching everywhere for M10x1.0 banjo bolts. None of the part stores have them.

Where would one find these unicorns?

Toyota? 💡

I assume for the brake fittings? 90401-10015.

Or, what application? Your request is oblique and non-specific.
Yes, Toyota. An FJ80 to be more specific.

Hopefully less oblique to your satisfaction.

Yes, Toyota. An FJ80 to be more specific.

Hopefully less oblique to your satisfaction.
There are banjo bolts for brake lines and banjo bolts for fuel lines. Both are different materials and part numbers.

There are banjo bolts for brake lines and banjo bolts for fuel lines. Both are different materials and part numbers.
My apologies. I am working on the brakes. I bought new rotors and calipers, but they didn't come with banjo bolts or caliper bolts.

I was wondering if there are parts-store alternatives for these bolts, but I could not find any. NAPA, Autozone, Advance all told me that they dont carry M10x1.0 or M12x1.25

Last edited:
My apologies. I am working on the brakes. I bought new rotors and calipers, but they didn't come with banjo bolts or caliper bolts.
Caliper bolts: 90101-12144
Washers for caliper bolts: 90201-12452
Banjo bolt for front calipers: 90401-10015
Copper crush washers for front calipers: 90430-10074 (2 for each banjo bolt)
All of this is available from any Toyota dealer.

Just called Scot Clark Toyota in Charlotte. "Unfortunately we dont carry those bolts. We would be happy to special order them." Ugh!

Last edited:
Just called Scot Clark Toyota in Charlotte. "Unfortunately we dont carry those bolts. We would be happy to special order them." Ugh!
Gerhard, you're supposed to replace the caliper mounting bolts every time you remove the calipers, per the FSM. No one I know but me does (I have several used ones in my parts bins, as emergency spares). You can reuse the banjo bolts, but not the washers, per the FSM.

No Charlotte dealer keeps 80 series parts in stock, but they are in the Savannah warehouse. Town and Country gets me mine next day every time I order them.

Gerhard, you're supposed to replace the caliper mounting bolts every time you remove the calipers, per the FSM. No one I know but me does (I have several used ones in my parts bins, as emergency spares). You can reuse the banjo bolts, but not the washers, per the FSM.

No Charlotte dealer keeps 80 series parts in stock, but they are in the Savannah warehouse. Town and Country gets me mine next day every time I order them.
Yep, that is why I am looking for those bolts. I was initially looking for a quick solution (parts store). I ended up just ordering from partsouq.

Those are high strength bolts (look at the torque requirement); nobody would stock those. I'd bet the price + shipping from the desert is going to be more than you save from a Charlotte dealer.

Next time you need a part, call me. My parts bins are pretty much full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom