Bald Mountain Ride - May 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately, my dashcam kept overheatin'g and turning off so I only got a few of the highlights :( If anyone has the vid of me going through the crossing where Mike submarined the 200 I'd love to see it!
Water Cossing:

Technical section:

Pics:
IMG_20200502_132806.jpg
IMG_20200502_132900.jpg
IMG_20200502_150048.jpg
MVIMG_20200502_124332.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed that short video!!!!!
I don't know if you could hear the fear in my voice ("Oh Sh#t" over the kids screaming in pure ecstasy, but I was out there on the hairy edge of that one. It literally rolled up onto the roof of my LC. I also pushed the front grill in from hitting the water too fast... mostly knocked it off its clips and bent the license plate to hell... but my kids loved it.

I don't know if you could hear the fear in my voice ("Oh Sh#t" over the kids screaming in pure ecstasy, but I was out there on the hairy edge of that one. It literally rolled up onto the roof of my LC. I also pushed the front grill in from hitting the water too fast... mostly knocked it off its clips and bent the license plate to hell... but my kids loved it.

You definitely went full send on that one!

Had an awesome time! Big thanks to @Boomstick for setting this up! Was good to get away. First time I've felt "reset and refreshed" in awhile with all this!

Google Photos shared album link here (feel free to upload more pics!)

6606C97A-D598-4A10-A3FB-E277D6B7666F.jpeg

AC4A847D-C6EC-4147-AD37-D0E6AAE389F6.jpeg

628559B0-F493-409F-B5FD-F4AB02B92D93.jpeg

37F1266E-BADE-4C73-942E-0DB5E018BC71.jpeg

Had an awesome time! Big thanks to @Boomstick for setting this up! Was good to get away. First time I've felt "reset and refreshed" in awhile with all this!

Google Photos shared album link here (feel free to upload more pics!)

It was my pleasure... It was a great family adventure... I hope you enjoyed the "Trail Reports" from my little scouts. Peanut was very proud that every driver "listened" to him. He was a little sad he did not see @1MOA get a little stuck, and then recovered... so we will have to get him stuck again so Peanut and Monkey can watch.

Hope to do it again in a couple of weeks if people are interested.

With all this time at home, I've really gotta stop working through all these projects I've had on shelves and just get out there...out there on the trails. Definitely missed a good one! The 80's facelift is almost done though, so I'll be out there soon. :bang:

@Novaphotog - Great captures on this run!

looks like a great time! bummed I missed it.

Hope to do it again in a couple of weeks if people are interested.
Hope to join next time if I can get my truck squared away. Wife is about to pop though so not sure. Although bringing a newborn on the trail would be a first

With all this time at home, I've really gotta stop working through all these projects I've had on shelves and just get out there...out there on the trails. Definitely missed a good one! The 80's facelift is almost done though, so I'll be out there soon. :bang:

@Novaphotog - Great captures on this run!

Thanks! Was my first time on the trail so was focused on that, but next time I might take camera car/lead to get more of the group!

Why did the 40 need a tug with its engine running while stuck in the water?
Cause it was high centered front and rear on whatever was under that water.
I’ll fall on the sword and say driver error. I tried every trick I knew to try and rock or shimmy it off the berm but it wasn’t going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom