Bald Mountain Ride - May 2nd (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can anyone recommend some good camping coordinates in the surrounding area?

Have a couple of ideas and bringing the gear but just curious.

Do I get points for being first?

E4A76B5F-F1A1-4E12-9A76-2DEA916C9CA7.jpeg

377CA4B2-5D23-4D40-8E99-97FE38C1BE9A.jpeg

EF17827A-FC0E-468E-A104-2292E74A3917.jpeg

Can anyone recommend some good camping coordinates in the surrounding area?

Have a couple of ideas and bringing the gear but just curious.

There are nice camping spots at Crab Tree Falls which isn't far from Big Levels. The improved sites are near the falls and the primitive sites are off the trail headed south.

There are several places along the coal road as well.

How’d it go? Was there a lot of water and was the trail super tight? I looked it up the other day and it sounded like it can get pretty over grown?

I am proud to say I am the Captain of the first Toyota Submarine. I have a video I hope to upload relatively soon from the inside of the cab where a wall of water, upon entry into the deep water at speed, rolled up over the windshield and a little of the roof.

I ain't gonna lie, I thought we were doomed on that one.

However, there was only one recovery operation throughout the whole trip... can you guess who it may have been?

I am proud to say I am the Captain of the first Toyota Submarine. I have a video I hope to upload relatively soon from the inside of the cab where a wall of water, upon entry into the deep water at speed, rolled up over the windshield and a little of the roof.

Now I really want to see pics!

I ain't gonna lie, I thought we were doomed on that one.

However, there was only one recovery operation throughout the whole trip... can you guess who it may have been?

and the pics are???????

Back at work today...and on call all weekend really sucks, but I did drive Lynchburg Lemonade in to work! Now for the pics so I can see what I am missing out on! I can not wait to get out at the Relic Run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom