Backorder Dobinsons, another brand, or mix/match? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 2.5" tapered springs will give you around 3" of lift on a moderately weighted rig. If you go with the 3.5 you will likely need a DC front shaft and will sit closer to 4" or lift.
Well.if I can get 35s under the rig with the 2.0/2.5 tapered that's probably where I'd go

Well.if I can get 35s under the rig with the 2.0/2.5 tapered that's probably where I'd go
You definitely can. Thats what I am running. No rubbing and they stuff well. It's been good as a DD and very plush on the trails with the ims shocks.

I went with the 4" delta arms for caster correction.

35s will fit on stock suspension.
37s will fit also...

Yeap! This will get you an excellent ride on and offroad with weight control. Highly recommended.

35s will fit on stock suspension.
37s will fit also...

Uuhhh... Yea. Bolt on the 35s and drive your cruiser. You are over thinking it. Buy two sets of coil spacers if you need to, but 35s fit stock.

Not on the list, but the Slee 4” springs are also a great choice with OME nitro chargers or a more premium shock. Handles weight and rides good unloaded. Pair it with a Delta bracket and is very nice. Mine is 6,300 lbs without camping gear.

There you go, now you have more choices then you had before.
I run the 146vt fronts they are a great coil currently fit 38s with them.
Reason why most 4x shops recommend 2.5"/3" lift is cuz it offers better up travel since stock only offers 3" up in front. Then when you bump back down 1.5" for 35s you end up with 4.5" of uptravel when all said & down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom