AXLES

Texican

s-Moderator
Guy is bringing those axles i bought from austin this sat........i will be in hot springs, anyone want to get them for me and i will get them later?????

markh11

Mechanically challenged
SILVER Star
I could meet him at your shop, if he can call me with about 30 minutes notice (so I can hook the flatbed up)

D0 you have a date or time? Sat. or Sun.? Whats he bringing them on? MIke

Mike, should be arriving around 10-11 this saturday morning and I will have them on the back of my son's truck.

I will be around if he needs to leave them in town.

Chad

Leaving them in the Dallas area or near by would be good for my sincwe I need to be back in austin by 6:00pm the same day...

Texican

s-Moderator
Chad has agreed to get them, however it don't matter to me, I will be in Hot Springs, you guys do whatever is easiest, and let me know. Someone let Chad know if he don't need to hang around Sat morning.
Butch

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
I vote for Chad. Then maybe Chad might actually show up to the meeting next week so we can see that new cruiser with the mini van seats. :flipoff2:

Luis I can meet up with ya in Ft Worth, thats a good bit closer than Dallas then Butch can get em back at a cruiser meet or something. Yota axles right?

Trent,

Chad had sent me his info... so I will just drop it off at his place. Would have been good to chat with you...

Can he drop them at my house, Im not to far away...:flipoff2:;)

If I had more time, I would...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom