AXLES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Guy is bringing those axles i bought from austin this sat........i will be in hot springs, anyone want to get them for me and i will get them later?????

meet the guy somewhere, unload the axles until I get back and can come get them

D0 you have a date or time? Sat. or Sun.? Whats he bringing them on? MIke

I'll be around this weekend if he wants to bring it to McKinney.

I could meet him at your shop, if he can call me with about 30 minutes notice (so I can hook the flatbed up)

Guy is bringing those axles i bought from austin this sat........i will be in hot springs, anyone want to get them for me and i will get them later?????

I will be around if he needs to leave them in town.

Chad

D0 you have a date or time? Sat. or Sun.? Whats he bringing them on? MIke

Mike, should be arriving around 10-11 this saturday morning and I will have them on the back of my son's truck.

I will be around if he needs to leave them in town.

Chad

Leaving them in the Dallas area or near by would be good for my sincwe I need to be back in austin by 6:00pm the same day...

Luis I can meet up with ya in Ft Worth, thats a good bit closer than Dallas then Butch can get em back at a cruiser meet or something. Yota axles right?

Chad has agreed to get them, however it don't matter to me, I will be in Hot Springs, you guys do whatever is easiest, and let me know. Someone let Chad know if he don't need to hang around Sat morning.
Butch

I vote for Chad. Then maybe Chad might actually show up to the meeting next week so we can see that new cruiser with the mini van seats. :flipoff2:

Ok if yall have it covered. If not let me know. Mike

Can he drop them at my house, Im not to far away...:flipoff2:;)

Luis I can meet up with ya in Ft Worth, thats a good bit closer than Dallas then Butch can get em back at a cruiser meet or something. Yota axles right?

Trent,

Chad had sent me his info... so I will just drop it off at his place. Would have been good to chat with you...

Can he drop them at my house, Im not to far away...:flipoff2:;)

If I had more time, I would...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom