Awning on factory rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don’t yet have a rack in my 06 LX, but wanted an awning. I had the chance to swing by the world headquarters for Gamiviti last weekend and installed really slick and nicely engineered brackets. They are quite versatile and will accept quick fists, maxxtraxx, and a variety of other things. Highly recommend these for us without a roof rack.

05626F07-A005-4607-9122-1F5F9325BCED.jpeg

FD2757FD-10DC-48FA-8EC1-836365960CBB.jpeg

7EB970E6-1FF8-40F6-BA1B-1097528E01FB.jpeg

A6839AA0-EA29-4958-8870-72DD76EE6E2A.jpeg

87CBD792-062E-4FDB-9A96-32B7E0F2CA11.jpeg

yep!! plug and play. the design uses like a track-lock that slips into the factory rack inside rail. they are similar in style to the Multi brackets on the site now. I'll find another pic or two and post them.

here are a couple pics that illustrate the mounting a little better. it took maybe 20min to install including moving my ski rack around and chasing washers that I kept dropping. I think they appear here: Multi Brackets — Gamiviti and are the gen. 2

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0450.JPG

Hey thanks @CardinalFJ60 for the props! I think that awning looks just right up there, always fun to bolt up new stuff also, glad everything worked as designed. :cheers:
Tim this is awesome. I’ve been scratching my head trying to figure out the best way to mount my awning to my 200’s factory rack. I didn’t know you had these!
Looking at your website I figure to mount a Rhino Rack Sunseeker I just need the 2 multi brackets and the oem roof rail kit?
I got them in the cart ready to go I just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
Tim this is awesome. I’ve been scratching my head trying to figure out the best way to mount my awning to my 200’s factory rack. I didn’t know you had these!
Looking at your website I figure to mount a Rhino Rack Sunseeker I just need the 2 multi brackets and the oem roof rail kit?
I got them in the cart ready to go I just wanted to make sure.
Hey right on, glad this is what you're looking for! Yes you are correct, just need the OEM rail hardware and you're good to go, thanks!

Hey right on, glad this is what you're looking for! Yes you are correct, just need the OEM rail hardware and you're good to go, thanks!
Thanks. Order placed!
Now I just need to hurry up and talk my wife into one of your racks so we can pick it up on the way to HIHX this year:)

fyi no noticeable wind noise and doesn't interfere with rear hatch opening. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom