Aux gas tank from Marks Off Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are some instructions in the Techlinks page for the Conferr tank. They're not the greatest quality but it has some good info.

conferr

They sent me a defective tank without anything and am now trying to make it right. This is only after Mark from Marks Off Road calling. Had I not brought this from Mark I would have sent this POS tank back. Did I forget to the tank was defectivebeside not have instructions?

Most email providers such as yahoo and google allow 10MB attachments. I highly doubt your instruction sheet is that large. Perhaps this will be the year you put your paper instruction manuals into PDF format and offer them for free on the Web and save yourself some postage? You do know they just raised the postage rates again?
Having NOT grown up on computors like you younger people, I'm not real savy on this. What I am being told by my people is that because of the number of pages, and more-so the number of illustrations, most home computors simply do not have enough capacity for my down-loads. The evidence that my people are correct is because of our large number of unsuccessful attempts. If someone can hold my hand on this deal and show me the light, I'm all eyes and ears

They sent me a defective tank without anything and am now trying to make it right. This is only after Mark from Marks Off Road calling. Had I not brought this from Mark I would have sent this POS tank back. Did I forget to the tank was defectivebeside not have instructions?
Mike, I've mailed you the missing installation instruction sheet, but to date I don't think your public claim has indicated what the defect was/is??? Dude, you know how to PM me!!!

There are some instructions in the Techlinks page for the Conferr tank. They're not the greatest quality but it has some good info.

conferr

I have the original document scanned in Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader. The word file is 51MB and the Adobe file is just under 5MB. When I installed my rear tank I used different color high lighters as a visual aid. Never thought I would be scanning the document years later for reference by others. I originally sent the Word file to Woody on a CD and he had it converted to a pdf file. You use to be able to download the pdf file which made it much easier to read full screen and print. I bet some one can post a link to the actual pdf file on IH8MUD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom