Aux Fan set up for an 80 Series LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the kit with wiring included? Will that be an option on the website?

Do you have the kit with wiring included? Will that be an option on the website?

Yes 100% complete Plug n' play for the electrically challenged

We will limit sales to two options
1 - 100% complete Plug n' play - fan, mounting brackets, hardware, all needed electrical
2 - Fan and all mounting bracket and hardware - No electrical included

Should we put order in on here or wait till you have them on the website? Price on full kit for plug and play?

Put my order in this morning for one!! Cant wait to get it installed. Thanks.

Ordered mine also. Thanks Phil!

These guys will be cool in a few days

IMG_7289.JPG

@LandCruiserPhil im looking into wiring my fan up and taping into the hi/low pressure switch for the A/c, so it will automatically cut on, but still including a manual override switch. Is that how you you have yours wired in? Any feedback on that setup? Thanks

@LandCruiserPhil im looking into wiring my fan up and taping into the hi/low pressure switch for the A/c, so it will automatically cut on, but still including a manual override switch. Is that how you you have yours wired in? Any feedback on that setup? Thanks

My personal aux fan is wired and set up exactly like we sell, simple with the highest reliability factor. An aux fan can be wired in many different ways having it controlled by an AC pressure switch with a manual override is one. Unless you know how to wire the set up to operate that way I would suggest not doing because if you have a problem you will not be able to troubleshoot the set up.

Temporarily Out of stock more on the way

Today I stopped at the dealership to pick up more aux fan switches. While there I talk with one of the tech that had tested our fan set up and concurred a 5° decrease in AC output temp inside the AC equipped shop.

Damn. Missed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom