Wanted Australian brake drums (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some break drums for an Australian FJ40 drum brakes- these are wider than US spec drums and have cooling fins on the outside. New or used if decent. Let me know what you've got and how much you want for them. Thanks.

This pic was high jacked from the web
IMG_0114.JPG

Flybyme I think is his user name from Idaho has some I believe.

I'm reasonably sure I have one pair left. I'll try to remember to have a look in the morning. A phone call to the shop never hurts.

Yup. Got one pair, and one backing plate with shoes and wheel cylinders I can throw into the deal.

Thanks everyone. I've got a local maybe. Let me give him a few days to check before I pursue the next option.

Got them!
Thanks to 76 FJ40 for drums, and to all others for the offers and help.

Found them. I thought I was going to have to go to the warehouse, but it turns out they are here at home with me in the lemonade stand. I will call you tomorrow.

I'm still looking for another pair, if anyone has some please let me know.

And I still have them. Would you like me to get them turned?

And I still have them. Would you like me to get them turned?

I don't need them turned, that's just a lot of money to spend without knowing if they are within specs for turning. Just considering my options now perhaps it's time to swap to discs, just like to keep things original.

Tell me what specs you require. I don't have them handy.

FSM is: 297mm (11.70 in) of course they would need to be smaller to allow for turning and some use. Thank you soooo much for checking.

I checked both drums several times. They both measured just under 11 5/8.

Bump.

Had the drums all boxed up and ready to ship this morning and realized I forgot to bring home the harmonic balancer locktabs. Drums will leave Monday.

Drums are shipping today. Thanks for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom