SOLD Austin, TX: 1999 UJZ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/814495306234819/
Price: $10,000 obo
Milage: 292,000
VIN: JT3HT05J0X0041142
Phone: 210-267-7476

For sale is my 1999 Toyota land cruiser with 292,000 miles. Mechanically, this is the finest Land Cruiser you’ll find. All maintenance was done on time and was thoroughly documented. I have a binder full of every receipt and document which shows the maintenance history of the vehicle. I have even conveniently organized the documents into an excel worksheet (see photos) by date which I will include on a flash drive with the sale of this vehicle. This Landcruiser is well maintained and 100% stock. I am a huge land cruiser enthusiast and hope to sell this vehicle to someone with the same passion.

The GOOD:

* This vehicle has NEVER been in an accident and has all supporting documentation since new
* NO RUST (Southern Cruiser its whole life)
* Every button and electronic on the car works as it should, there are no warning lights of any kind
* All drive belts, 4x4 system, and recommended services have been completed on time since the vehicle was new and are documented.
* New professionally installed stereo head unit with android auto and apple car play
* Brand new AC system which blows very cold
* Recent steering rack replacement, New rear brakes, and brand-new battery (Aug 2022).

The BAD: The bad things associated with his vehicle are purely aesthetic.

*Worn paint on the hood and in front of sunroof (see photos)
*The front two seats have tears and I currently use a seat cover to mitigate further damage. The rear bench seat and third row seats are in perfect condition
*The front and rear bumper could use fresh paint
*The front bumper has a scrape from a gas station bollard (See photos)

The HISTORY:

*1999 -2016: This car was purchased new in northern Louisiana. During this time it had two owners; the original buyer, and their child who used it in college. All recommended maintenance was followed.

*2016-2020: A young land cruiser enthusiast bought it in Louisiana from the original owners and drove it to Austin where it now resides. He performed most of its recent major services which includes a new AC system, new stereo head unit, new steering assembly, and timing belt change.

*2020-Present: I bought this vehicle from the previous individual who sold it to me due to some financial struggles at the height of the Covid epidemic. Since purchasing, ive used it exclusively to commute with the occasional beach trip. During this time, I have followed routine maintenance and have replaced the rear brakes and the alternator. I deeply regret having to sell this vehicle as ive always loved land cruisers, but I simply don’t have room for it now that I have been given a company required vehicle.

You may be able to find a Land Cruiser 100 Series with nicer paint and leather, but a lot of wear parts and major maintenance occurs between 200-240k miles and if not taken care of, you will be stuck with a huge headache. This vehicle has had all major repairs completed and an incredibly documented history. This cruiser is ready to go another 100k miles and I truly would not hesitate to take this truck on a 3000 mile road trip tomorrow. Please feel free to text or call me with any questions, im free to show it most evenings.

I own the title; this is a cash sale. Please bring cash or certified cashiers check. If using a cashier’s check, we will go to my bank (Wells Fargo) where I will deposit the check to ensure authenticity, then exchange the title and keys.

Feel dree to call or text me any questions. You may post here as well, I just may not get to it as quickly. Thanks,

Kevin V.

IMG_5731.JPG

IMG_5733.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5735.JPG

Service History.PNG

Man I would love to check it out, not sure when I'll be up there as I'm from McAllen.
come take a trip to Austin! See an ACL show, catch a horns football game! haha I understand though. Im pretty good about keeping ads up to date so once sold ill make sure to mark it on this ad. If you still see it up, and you find yourself in Austin, come check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom