SOLD Atlanta: 2006 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling for a friend: A minty 2006 LX470. While technically this vehicle is a 2 owner, the current owners bought the LX less than 6 months ago from the original owners who are the current owner's boss. I hope that made sense. A pile of service records available for this gem. The current owner is only selling to get the new 570. Rolled 253,000 today.

$13,500

Completely stock (except for a recent addition of a ceramic window tint and front ceramic stripe) and in pristine shape, this is the southern rust free (basically 1 owner with maintenance records) LX you have been looking for. Runs and drives excellent, currently a daily driver. AHC functions correctly, fluid is at the correct level so presumably no leaks there.
Brake fluid also at the correct level and it doesn't look completely toast like most vehicles with this mileage.
Michelin Defender tires are in good shape with greater than 50% life.
Steering rack replaced at about 185k (confirmation coming tomorrow)
CV's look great, minimal to no grease slinging and tight boots/seals.
Interior is in nearly flawless condition.
The paint is great, few imperfections on bumper and door jams are pictured.
Also worth note- Car is not recently cleaned in the pictures. It will be clean when you come to take a look/purchase.
Has been running synthetic oil for quite some time now.
3rd row looks like it's never even been sat in.
Most of the miles have come from to and from a property between Atlanta and Huntsville Alabama.
It also has a protective "speed film" over the front quarter of the hood and then the rest of the front of the vehicle.

As for the typical 100 questions/issues
I am looking into the last time the timing belt was done.
Heater T's need replaced (see pictures) (also recommending replacement to current owner)
Passenger exhaust manifold is leaky (I have a video)
Rear main seal has a slight leak, though not as bad as my cruiser so nothing too bad
Valve cover gaskets are barely weeping, if at all.
Antenna is broken (drove through a car wash with it up)
I don't know if it has night view, will check into it

A recent dealer inspection went well, they replaced the drive belt, but missed the heater T's. So take that for what it's worth. Took pictures in a shop so worked with what I had there.

I've tried to get a picture of every imperfection I could find and mention every issue the truck has. It's really solid and uber clean.

That's it, come get it and drive it across the country tomorrow.
IMG_3651.jpeg
IMG_3650.jpeg
IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3673.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg

IMG_3696.jpeg
IMG_3693.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg
IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg
IMG_3685.jpeg

With AHC in Hi
IMG_3687.jpeg

Is that coolant seeping out of one of the heater tees?

Driver's door wear and rear seat imperfection that can be cleaned off. Driver's side rear door interior imperfection also pictured.
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3669.jpeg

IMG_3666.jpeg

Protective film on mirrors has taken most of the wear.
IMG_3652.jpeg
IMG_3653.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg
IMG_3662.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg

Pile of service history
IMG_3706.png

Is that coolant seeping out of one of the heater tees?
Yep, as stated in the ad it needs them and I've recommended the owner replace them.

Damn looks like you can touch the heater tee and it'll fall apart, get that done ASAP, i wouldn't even drive it

Damn looks like you can touch the heater tee and it'll fall apart, get that done ASAP, i wouldn't even drive it
I'm trying to be all over the owner about it.

I’m looking for a LX470 06/07 but that price seems very high for the condition and mileage if he gets the timing belt and water pump done and the coolant tees and a professional detail or paint buff let me know

For real, you're about to lose that motor to a broken T
I agree amigo. It isn't mine and I've stressed it to the owner. Owner is willing to fix it for the next owner if someone puts a down payment on the vehicle.

I agree amigo. It isn't mine and I've stressed it to the owner. Owner is willing to fix it for the next owner if someone puts a down payment on the vehicle.

Isn't this a $20 repair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom