For Sale (ATL, GA) 1999 LX470 1-owner - 80K miles [SOLD] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my parents' 1999 Lexus LX470, they owned it from new, always been garage-kept, and serviced at their local Toyota dealer. They are in their 70s and just have no need for it anymore. It has 80,931 original miles, and everything works as it should, including the AHC. We replaced the tires last year with 33" BFG A/Ts and they have ~3000 miles on them. NO RUST. Southeast vehicle it's entire life.

Rubber mats were always used in the car and are pictured, I'm sure weathertech makes much better ones, but they are obv included with the sale.

Pictures are current as of 2/01/19. More pictures will appear lower in the thread, only 5 per post...

VIN: JT6HT00W3X0053937

Asking $27,500
MUD Price: SOLD locally for $26,500

Last edited:
Regardless of what people want to sell it at, I like seeing the classified postings of either stock or modified LC's on this site...even if I'm not shopping for one. Especially those which are well taken care of or nicely modified. I would also prefer to always sell my cars to those that appreciates it as much as I do. This site does that and is much better than craiglist or other platforms.

I say let the sellers post and sell at whichever pricing they want and let the market dictate the final pricing...but don't discourage future sellers from posting on this site.

Kudos to the OP/seller for posting (and "defending"...its more than I what I would have done).

I say, keep the low mileage/super clean LC for sale postings coming!

Regardless of what people want to sell it at, I like seeing the classified postings of either stock or modified LC's on this site...even if I'm not shopping for one. Especially those which are well taken care of or nicely modified. I would also prefer to always sell my cars to those that appreciates it as much as I do. This site does that and is much better than craiglist or other platforms.

I say let the sellers post and sell at whichever pricing they want and let the market dictate the final pricing...but don't discourage future sellers from posting on this site.

Kudos to the OP/seller for posting (and "defending"...its more than I what I would have done).

I say, keep the low mileage/super clean LC for sale postings coming!
Please don't introduce logic and common courtesy to an otherwise entertaining thread. :)

MODS please close this thread.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, but this kind of valuation discussion should take place in the chit-chat forum and not in my FS thread. The sale is completed. FS thread over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom