Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay it is officially on the market. 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser. 199700 miles...until tomorrow.. just assume 200k. All records since day 1 of sale including original window sticker. Mechanically she is nearly perfect. Body is straight. Desert bronze with Tan int. Drivers seat and passenget seat need recovering as well as steering wheel. Front carpet has a few coffee stains. 285/75/16 BFG KO2s with about 7k highway miles. Lots of details avaialble. $9995. I wouldn't be selling but I have a GX to build. I don't have it posted anywhere else yet as I would like for it to stay in the club.

Last edited:
Pics please. Does it have rear A/C? Been looking around for one for the wife. Hard to find one that has been taken care of.

@Mark3406e , yes has rear ac. I will post a new thread with some pics

SOLD

Cool Dude , has Cabins up on the Denali highway in the heart of the Alaska Range. Future ROTM? :D
Thanks Murf and very good to meet you. I'll try to post up enough for a ROTM....but probably has to wait at least until we're back in the autumn as our internet connection in Alaska is...well, we run it over telegraph lines strung up atop caribou antlers.....

WTB: (for FZJ80)
  • FOUND - 30mm coil spacers (front and rear) - Thanks to Sierra Expeditions
  • FOUND - Rear bump stop drop blocks - Thanks to @Hitit66!
  • FOUND - Front sway bar drop blocks/extension - Thanks to @Hitit66!
  • 3rd row seatbelts - tan (entire assemblies)
PM me if ya got 'em, and want to get rid of them (and how much you would like).

Thanks,
-Nate

Last edited:
  • 30mm coil spacers (front and rear)
  • Rear bump stop drop blocks
  • Front sway bar drop blocks/extension

Thanks,
-Nate

Nate, consider reaching out to Ahmet (Hiti66 here in the club). He makes the front and rear drop brackets I believe out of high grade aluminum and is reasonably priced. The 3rd row seat belts from Cruiserparts.net if nothing local...

I have a set of 5 FZJ80 16x8 wheels I'd like to part with. One still has a decent tire mounted on it (265/70R16), other 4 have no tires. I may have 3 center caps, but they were painted at some point. Wheels are not new and have some scratches and are dirty. I can get pictures up this weekend.

I would like to get $250...PM if interested.

Pics added...

pics removed...Wheels are gone.

IMG_20160410_135107234.jpg

Last edited:
acorn or flat nuts ?

• 30mm coil spacers (front and rear)
  • Rear bump stop drop blocks
  • Front sway bar drop blocks/extension

Thanks,
-Nate

I have an extra set of front sway bar spacers if @Hitit66 is out of stock.

Anyone have a use for some 315/ 75x16 General Graber At2's ? I have some I need to get rid of here in Sierra Vista come tomorrow or soon. Can not store them here in the barracks and will take up too much room in my truck .

Can give you some pictures if interested. Total of 5 of them with the spare never seeing the road.

Make me an offer. They have about 4,000 miles on them with some rock rash now from the last 2 weekends but are still in good shape.

:lol: 2 weekends of Arizona wheeling and you need new tires ? - way to go :cheers:

watcha gettin' ? :bounce:

sorry, I won't need your old tires

Last edited:
2 35 gallon Rubbermaid action packers in good used condition. They will clean up to look like new. $50

Selling new OEM rear rotors (42431-60171) and EBC brake pads (DP6993). Rotors $70 ea, pads $50

Will also include the hardware kit 04947-22050.

IMG_20160416_120301146.jpg

IMG_20160416_120502616 (1).jpg

Last edited:
:lol: 2 weekends of Arizona wheeling and you need new tires ? - way to go :cheers:

watch gettin' ? :bounce:

sorry, I won't need your old tires

I got the Cooper STT PRO but now after today not too sure I like them. Tore one up today wheeling down here in Ft Huachuca. Granted I tried climbing something I probably should not have, and almost lost the truck in the meantime.

My old tires came on the truck and were not built for wheeling.

Looking for a drivers side rear fender flare for a 1997 FZJ80 now. the one behind the door. Do not care about color. Tore mine off today with a tree, along with my mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom