Are all 3rd Gen Taco owners.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently moved from a FZJ80 to a 2019 Tacoma.

The Tacoma is ok, but I agree with the OP the majority of 3rd gen people are immature and have no class. The other forum for Tacoma’s is filled with them. I am starting to think the other forum is owned by a few vendors, filled with company moles that hype up their products and bash anyone who points out their less than ideal products.

I hope the Tacoma section grows here. We have a great support group here!
ive noticed the same thing on another forum. dont dare ask questions about a lift or tires. you'll get your head torn off????

When I bought my 23 TRD OR I was issued a flat billed Patagonia hat that I was instructed to wear backwards and slightly sideways. I also have stickers all over the back windows, not of destinations I've been but from a combo pack that came up on amazon when I typed in "camping stickers".

When I bought my 23 TRD OR I was issued a flat billed Patagonia hat that I was instructed to wear backwards and slightly sideways. I also have stickers all over the back windows, not of destinations I've been but from a combo pack that came up on amazon when I typed in "camping stickers".

Hey now.... I wear my Patagonia/Arc'teryx hat correctly and have been to every one of the destinations plastered on my back windows. But maybe I do it wrong because I'm just a lowly SR5 owner?

I took a short wheeling trip with my wife and daughter to north Georgia. Up and around Tray mtn and Tullulah river area. I drove my 18 Tacoma 4x4.

Out of all the people we saw on the trails, the Jeep folks were the nicest. They all waved, yielded, said hi and/or smiled and waved. To my suprise, a group of 3rd gen Tacoma’s were the most rude/unsocial.

So are all 3rd gen Tacoma people Jerks?
Obviously I’m being a little facetious. But I honestly have never met a more “unpleasant” group of people.
They didn't understand the meaning of the sticker....
1000012502.jpg

YUGE difference btwn the cruiserheads and the current Tacoma fan bois. I think age has a lot to do with it and most of the "builds" were specced while signing paperwork at the dealer vs the effort that most have put into their Cruisers.

Just my $0.02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom