Finally got me a Taco again. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally got me a 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 that I will hopefully own for a long time. I’ve owned 2 previously and a FJ40 also an FJC and sold them all and retired and bought a 2500 Ram and other toys, boats, travel travel trailers etc… I sold most of it and wanted another money pit so a Taco it is… pretty exciting since the lift, wheels and tires and sliders are done.

Details:
- Elka 3” stage 2 lift kit installed.
- Dirt King UCA
- OME leaf pack.
- 18” Black Rhinos with 275/75 K02.
- CA legal tint all around blacked out in the back and passenger windows.
- Fender Flares
- CVC Tune

Im going down the rabbit hole and upgrading the Stereo speakers, lights and other goodies… excited to have another project.
IMG_2001.jpeg

I finally got me a 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 that I will hopefully own for a long time. I’ve owned 2 previously and a FJ40 also an FJC and sold them all and retired and bought a 2500 Ram and other toys, boats, travel travel trailers etc… I sold most of it and wanted another money pit so a Taco it is… pretty exciting since the lift, wheels and tires and sliders are done.

Details:
- Elka 3” stage 2 lift kit installed.
- Dirt King UCA
- OME leaf pack.
- 18” Black Rhinos with 275/75 K02.
- CA legal tint all around blacked out in the back and passenger windows.
- Fender Flares
- CVC Tune

Im going down the rabbit hole and upgrading the Stereo speakers, lights and other goodies… excited to have another project.
View attachment 3384500
Very nice looking build you have, I just picked up a 23 manual Off-road myself. ☺️

Swapped the stock radio out for the Sony ax6000, also upgraded the speakers to Memphis audio stuff.
Huge improvement.
IMG_2090.jpeg

Picked up a winch bumper, a winch and light bar.

IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2395.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom