ARB Winch Bumber Differences (1 Viewer)

What is the difference between the two ARB bull bar winch bumpers? Apparently, there is a high mount and low mount design and the low mount is designed for an M10000 (that you may not be able to purchase any more except thru ARB). I was planning on buying the bumper tonight (since it looks like a good price, that expires this weekend), but after searching the forums, I'm confused on the differences and don't want to buy the wrong one.

Oops, I guess Bumber is spelled "Bumper" now days.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
You want the low mount winch bumper, unless you are going to install an 8274-50, upright or ' high mount 'winch.

Hit up the WARN website, and you will see the difference.

Good luck!

-Steve

BTW, is $739 (price includes shipping to my house) for a new ARB Bull Bar winch bumper a really good deal I shouldn't pass up, or just a decent price? I know you can typically find the bumper itself cheaper than that, but the total including shipping usually adds up.

Website
www.longestroad.com
A 10,000 will fit either bumper, but will require some mods to the low mount. Mudrak has got the scoop.

LandRaper said:
BTW, is $739 (price includes shipping to my house) for a new ARB Bull Bar winch bumper a really good deal I shouldn't pass up, or just a decent price? I know you can typically find the bumper itself cheaper than that, but the total including shipping usually adds up.
I'd say that price is pretty good. I paid $800 all in last fall for a low mount ARB and was pretty happy about that.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom