ARB UCA Release (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are extremely nice and beefy looking. I'm putting a set on my wishlist for sure!
I generally love ARB products

are these available yet? Anybody have these yet? My Nitro ones are going bad...

Yes, we've sold and installed many @ Cruiser Outfitters. We have them in stock!

Yes, we've sold and installed many @ Cruiser Outfitters. We have them in stock!
1699136924523.png

Ok... So I dont see 100 series application on cruserteq website...did I miss something...sorry if I did...

View attachment 3473073

Ok... So I dont see 100 series application on cruserteq website...did I miss something...sorry if I did...

They may not be on there yet but our phone/email team can assist. I'll ask them to prioritize loading them on CruiserTeq.com too!

Does anyone have some post lift alignment numbers for these control arms?

I’m also curious about Dobinson post lift alignment numbers. Maybe a buck has some.

@abuck99
@cruiseroutfit
Which numbers are you trying compare? Caster-camber-toe?

I can share my most recent alignment specs but I run SPC adjustables - which prob doesn’t help you much.

I don’t think Dobsons will provide any different numbers then the other fixed angle options out there. It boils down to bushing quality, access to replaceable components like the ball joint and the bushes.

I remarked in your other thread that I considered the ARB to be of high consideration (at least on my list as a better fixed angle option compared to other offerings).

Does anyone have some post lift alignment numbers for these control arms?

I’m also curious about Dobinson post lift alignment numbers. Maybe a buck has some.

@abuck99
@cruiseroutfit

I’ll see if we have copies of post-lift alignment sheets @ the shop. We‘ve installed quite a few of the newer OME variants along with many Dobinsons & SPC.

I’ll see if we have copies of post-lift alignment sheets @ the shop. We‘ve installed quite a few of the newer OME variants along with many Dobinsons &
I’m curious to see caster numbers maxed out on a control arm built for wheeling (so not SPC).

Camber doesn’t concern me much. My tires don’t last long enough to worry about wear

In stock and shipping @ Cruiser Outfitters, we've had these in stock for a few months now and they're quickly becoming a go-to favorite for some of our regular installing shop customers. :cool:
Have you installed these on any AHC equipped 100s ?

A Slee rep said there was a mount to attach the AHC arm / sensor / thing but I have yet to see the attachment plate like SPC offers

This it? Or is this for the brake lines? What about the silver nut looking thing on the arm - doesn’t look like a grease zerk

523E64E3-9897-4FC0-9A4F-9CD001653ECE.jpeg

Appreciate any insight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom