ARB UCA Release (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this one has now been made available for the 100 series.

P/N: UCA0010
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Forged Ball Joint housing
• Greaseable ball joint
• Free pivoting, grease and maintenance-free GIIRO bushing
• Locators for factory brake and ABS lines
• Increased tyre clearance
• Textured black finish

1678071067912.png

Where'd you see that they're releasing them for the 100? I don't see anything on ARB's site or in news releases. Be great if they are still intro'ing new things for the 100, might mean BP51's down the road too.

Reactions: jLB
I got an email from ARB about UCA's but it does not list the 100 series.

GIIRO Bushings look same as SPC bushes- Wonder what the origin of the ball joint is- and its ease of replacement.

Unfortunately doesn't look available for a 100 series in the USA yet- but Tacos and 200's can get em-

Coming soon!

US retail is $594. We have a bunch of sets en route and will continue to take orders to ship as they arrive. I don't expect them until may/June or later.

Coming soon!

US retail is $594. We have a bunch of sets en route and will continue to take orders to ship as they arrive. I don't expect them until may/June or later.
Thanks for the heads up. Fair price for these, combined with a reputable brand.

Many of us have had not so good and all together bad experiences with various UCA brands- from lack of replacement parts, to failed components and awful support. When considering a second round of UCA purchases past experience points to knowing before purchasing how serviceable these are, and what the service parts availability will be ( as for customer support- I have no question about product from OME- they have good reputation especially if buying through you). So it might be premature for these questions, but do you have any product technical details to know the service parts/replacement parts for this UCA- For example, what is the specified replacement ball joint: will a Toyota Tundra ball joint fit, replacement bushings etc. Finally what is the manufacture origin.

Thank you

When I looked up the specs on the 200 Series stats mentioned up to 3 degrees of + caster

They aren't adjustable, do they list a castor adjustment? Assuming a fixed + castor value and then stock adjustment range.

Fixed. I suspect they will be similar to their 200 offerings.

Is ARB using a commonly available ball joint? The end bushings look to be stout.

Coming soon!

In stock and shipping @ Cruiser Outfitters, we've had these in stock for a few months now and they're quickly becoming a go-to favorite for some of our regular installing shop customers. :cool:

They aren't adjustable, do they list a castor adjustment? Assuming a fixed + castor value and then stock adjustment range.
most people running adjustable SPC arms are running the with the same adjustments... really no reason you need them to be adjustable if you make the fixed correction everyone else is running.

I’d like to see some post alignment caster numbers

I’d like to see some post alignment caster numbers

We've sent a few over for post-lift alignment, I'll see if I can get a copies of the alignment results. We generally send them home with the customer. If not, we'll do the next one and I'll make a copy of the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom